Racist...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A \'PM\' from \'brodiedoobiedoo\'

Okay? What the fuck this cat talkin about.

/Reported.f

2. Hahaha he thinks youre black mane! Openly hating people like that is just fuckin ignorant, it makes whoever it is look like shit, let alone makin their own race look retarded.

3. i thought you were white? and just lived in the ghetto, but maybe i\'m wrong

4. i would laugh but that is so unintelligant its not even funny idk who that is but they are a disgrace to the city

5. Ay yall keep it on the DL but thats me sendin nasty PMs to KSR.

6. \"this country as it should be\" lol..that part got me kinda laffin, 1st off this country was STOLEN from native americans, so if you wanna take it to that, id suggest going back to YOUR OWN homeland...lol

7. another one who voted for Bush twice

8. Technically the native american\'s had their asses handed to them. In modern day that would not be accepted, but it was accepted back then. Never mistake this for \"stealing\". Yes they were treated horribly with the reservations and government schools but their land was not stolen, they agreed to trade and when they didn\'t they fought and lost.

The guy who sent the PM is an idiot.
    If those are his beliefs thats fine, but no member should have to put up with that kind of abuse.

I would support a ban.

9. This man speaks the truth...:hello:

10. Heh, Jus noticed rep abuse ontop of it.

old school drug dealers 01-21-2008 01:04 PM brodiedoobiedoo your just an ignorant black. Once your people accomplish something other than selling white be proud.

11. The trades that the government offered the Native Americans were unfair, and often even if the Native Americans didn\'t agree the government would act like they did or find some way around it. Also, remember at the Battle of Wounded Knee, hundreds of Native Americans were massacred for no reason. I\'d say that\'s pretty bad.

12. lol @ dodging bullets and throwing spears

13. I didn\'t say they were unfair, they were incredibly unfair, but they were still a trade. If i traded my Macintosh Laptop for a shoelace I thought looked cool i would be completely ripped off, but they didn\'t \'steal\' anything. My point was not that it wasn\'t unfair, but that it was not stealing. If you could make the deal i described and get the laptop, you would do it. Don\'t lie.

As for this massacre, you left out some details. The massacre in question was when a group of \'Ghost Dancers\' were stopped by cavalry and ordered to give up their weapons, and then a search was ordered.

Source : Wikipedia

14. Staight ban. We don\'t need that kind of filth here

15. As long as there are races, there will be rascism.

16. [​IMG]

17. Wheres the banhammer??

18. That is true, I would take the shoelace deal. I understand why the United States did it, we really needed that land, but it seems like we should have been willing to give them more than what we did for it. We didn\'t learn about that part of the Battle like that; I learned it that those particular Native Americans were doing the Ghost Dance and the government didn\'t want them displaying their culture like that so they shut it down. But your source is from Wikipedia, and for some reason I have a strong trust toward them, even though a lot of adults don\'t.

19. thread worthy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.