Racist Ron Paul walks out of interview

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HankMoody, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Paul denies writing the newsletters. Where have you been? :confused_2:

He never defended the racist statements, and he's always said he didn't know about them when they were written.

Some of them aren't so bad in context. For example:

“Indeed, it is shocking to consider the uniformity of opinion among blacks in this country. Opinion polls consistently show that only about 5% of blacks have sensible political opinions, i.e. support the free market, individual liberty, and the end of welfare and affirmative action. I know many who fall into this group personally and they deserve credit—not as representatives of a racial group, but as decent people.”

If I were to say that it's shocking that 99% of black voters voted for Obama, would that make me racist? Or would it make them racist? I dunno.

2. clearly shows a lack of responsibility on his part nonetheless, and if he thinks he'll just walk out on an interview and it will just make everything better, he's wrong... he's a front runner now, he's going to have to face the scrutiny. sure, he's answered it before, but he should know that doesn't mean everything will go away. there's some fucked up things on these letters, signed under his name... and it went on for 20 years, which he made over a million bucks from. i'm sure ron paul didn't write any of it, however, he'll have to answer up for his new supporters of this campaign- and walking away while pulling out your mic during an interview won't hold up!

3. #63 AlienBlood, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2011
    As much as I enjoy bashing ron paul from time to time myself, this didn't hurt him at all. While dumbasses see someone who completely lost his cool and should have "went easier on them", the rest of us see someone finally standing up to the MSM and their destruction of the democratic process with their nonsense................

However I will say this. He proved his point once and it was beautifully played, however, he needs a new tactic and must actually patiently debate them on it when it comes up, EVEN IF he's saying the same thing over and over again and doesn't cave into their attempt to paint him as a racist by admitting to their unfounded allegations.............

4. but it got huge media attention and another 3% jump in the polls..

all people are talking about is Ron Paul.. even the haters can't stop talking about him.

the whole thing is a great success so far.

5. 1:31 everybody wants to see Ron Paul slap a bitch. That's legitimate.

6. Iowa what?

Iowa primary doesn't mean shit. If anything, Ron Paul will get his little 7 week bubble like every other candidate and eventually people will wake up to his racist lies and plans to hurt the poor even more.

You heard it hear folks, Ron Paul is a joke and will not be winning.

7. Ya ron paul what a load of crap, lets keep the troops overseas, and fuck the debt, lets let that shit climb, i love Keynesian economics and wars, fuck yes.

8. THAT is absolutely hilarious!!!!!

Means nothing if Paul wins but is crucial for every other candidate LOL!!!!!

It's not the end-all be-all but it IS significant and to deny that it is to be absolutely incredulous.

9. Our current President won in Iowa.

and..

a little about the wacko James Kirchick and "The New Republic"

http://24ahead.com/blog/archives/007378.html

Intellectually dishonest James Kirchick

10. #70 Mr Info, Dec 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2011
    Ron Paul is a racist!
    But Clinton did not inhale!
    Nor did he have sex with that women!
    Herman Caine didn't have relations with another women either!
    Rick Perry didn't vote for the trans-texas corridor!
    Iraq had WMDs!
    And Bush and Obama are two separate people!
    Our economy isn't about to crash!
    Theres no such thing as the NDAA
    :rolleyes:

All wishful thinking.

P.S. "Iowa doesn't matter" LOL. Did you learn that in the public education system?

11. the newsletters were published by "The New Republic" website..

are you saying they are a credible source of news?

12. looks like a pretty unbiased source of news..

[​IMG]

13. Iowa doesn't matter Iowa doesn't matter Iowa doesn't matter Iowa doesn't matter Iowa doesn't matter Iowa doesn't matter Iowa doesn't matter Iowa doesn't matter Iowa doesn't matter Iowa doesn't matter Iowa doesn't matter
    Iowa doesn't matter Iowa doesn't matter Iowa doesn't matter Iowa doesn't matter Iowa doesn't matter Iowa doesn't matter Iowa doesn't matter Iowa doesn't matter Iowa doesn't matter Iowa doesn't matter Iowa doesn't matter

14. hank is having an internet tantrum..

15. No i am not. I am trying to educate you and your ron paul fans.

16. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYaujnR_8NE[/ame]

All I could think when reading this thread!

Even though I'm British and don't keep up with your side of the ponds politics.

17. no..

you had an e-tantrum..

18. 4 years old much? :p