Racist Ron Paul poses with former Neo-Nazi Leader

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HankMoody, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Taking evil money and turning it towards a good cause now thats something to be proud of.

2. give it a fucking rest hank. holy shit your persistant in your ignorance.

it was a fucking book signing, he took a picture and signed a book.

find me a picture of them having dinner together or taking a stroll in the park, then i'll admit they have a relationship. which still does not mean he's racist.

what the fuck is your point here?

3. I stopped reading after the 3rd or so sentence... "According to Wikipedia..." :laughing:

4. So if I accidentally pose with neo-nazis, I become a neo-nazi? Damn. That's bullshit. This country is DESPERATE for a president focused on the individual and not groups.

5. and wtf is the daily background???

something smells like hank googling frantically "RON PAUL DOING SOMETHING, ANYTHING AT ALL, WRONG OR POLITICALLY INCORRECT"

6. Who's the one on the far right? Carmen Sandiego?

7. I don't really believe that he's into the neo-Nazi stuff, the photo was probably unintentional - but he has the backing of many in the John Birch Society, and has given speeches to them. The JBS is not nearly as bad as neo-Nazis, but they are crazy enough to raise doubts about Ron Paul's judgement.

8. Ron Paul Photographed With Neo-Nazis [PIC]

Different source, same story

9. I don't think it takes away from RP's judgment at all. It only affirms he truly believes in the individual over the group. Only a collectivist would shun two people merely because they belonged to a certain group and only a true libertarian would pose with them like that. People are entitled to their beliefs and Ron Paul has merely demonstrated how to go about such a thought.

10. 5/10. Not a very well constructed troll you got here, perhaps giving a more in-depth explanation besides the linking to an article could have raised you a point or two.

11. I don't troll man. I am just spreading factual information about Ron Paul and his racist past.

12. 10/10, this shit is golden. I think you're finally getting a hang of things

13. What exactly is factual about a photo and a mudslinging article?

14. Ron Paul doesn't have a racist past. He has accusations of racism in his past. From over 20 years ago. Based off a single publication. That's it. They amounted to nothing. He didn't write them, doesn't believe in them, and has a few distinctively anti-racist platform points. It's time to drop it and stop making yourself look like a fool, Hank.

15. [​IMG]
    Everybody hurry post a picture of a politician with a racist ;)