Racist food selections...

Discussion in 'General' started by Bluntman00, May 17, 2015.

1. So you know shits getting racial in America when you're in line at Qdoba and the three black dudes in front of you choose brown rice and look back to at you in disgust when whitey chooses white rice. They literally shook their heads at me with their eyes. Is it wrong to feel nervous about white rice?

2. Other people's opinions about you are infinitely worthless

3. Whats worse is there was an extended pause before I made my choice where I just went silent and met eyes with the dudes, then kind of looked at the floor and said white rice. [​IMG]

4. You're at a Mexican restaurant choosing white rice over brown rice, I'd be shaking my head too. I don't think real Mexican places even serve white rice. Brown is better mang, white rice is just plain jane 

5. Needless to say I was left very disappointed. And fuck cilantro!

6. Yeah that was authentic mexican lol.

7. I recommend getting the brown rice!

And a pollo asado taco, if they have that.

8. Yeah white rice all the way. 
    But I cover my white rice with soy sauce, so at a point it's just brown. 
    Does that make me a poser? 

9. Wtf? Do people involve racism into all parts of life? Just grab your rice, why are you looking at others for someone to nod and say it's alright?

10. Probably.because.you dont know.brown rice.is better than white rice.

Id give you a wtf look too,.damn Whitey.

11. #11 Bluntman00, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
    That was kind of the point, to laugh about the absurdity that I actually felt awkward ordering white rice after 3 black men order brown. Ill add I was high as shit and am also slightly schizophrenic.

12. I don't understand any awkwardness to laugh about.

13. Its pretty obvious your racist for picking the white rice. Noone picks the white rice unless they're in the KKK

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Op super racist

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. They were probably just screwing with you. Its actually really funny, when someone gets super uncomfortable over something that's not a big deal

16. White rice is right

17. The pause, meeting eyes and then looking at the floor before you said white is why they shook their heads.

It has nothing to do with your selection.

18. Racist. Mother. Fucker.

Jk you good

19. I'm surprised noones called troll.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. <sup>I found out how to make jungle fever rice the other day. I just mixed white rice and brown rice and it was the best rice I ever had.</sup>