Racism..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Spliffin Bowls, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #61 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It doesn't matter what he did. The only thing that matters is what you do

2. Okay your right. I'll drop it and just ignore him. If you roll around with dogs, your gonna get fleas so I'll just let him be.

3. If you chat with a nig nog they wont leave it alone til they have the last laugh

4. Why can't people in general have a discussion about a sensitive subject without hate being involved?

Fucking sad.

5. While you did keep it in one thread, it is only beacause you initiated the assholeness out of nowhere. I was responding to the thread with a 100% factual statement. That means not an opinionated asshole comment. A FACT OF LIFE.

Then you insult me. So i did what you say you did. Hrmm someones lying.

6. I posted in the original thread with a neutral factual statement. Then he says, and I quote. "No one gives a fuck what you think"

Sad indeed

then they wonder why we think they are violent and unintelligent. :confused::rolleyes:

7. LOL. I'm done with you man. Let it go. Go talk to a girl or something.

8. I dont give a fuck.

9. :(

Apparently youre not because you keep responding LOL Still having trouble doing simple thought process? Here this is how you do it. Im done.

10. Who could have foreseen that a thread about racism would turn into a hotbed of racism and hate? Really, who could've seen this coming?

11. In every person I find something funny to make fun of and my black friend isn't an exception we use to make fun out of each other all the time lol.

Kinda makes me angry when a black guy pulls the black card on me, like we aren't in America bitch your grandfathers weren't even enslaved by my grandfathers.

12. #72 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 20, 2011
    Good choice.

13. Dr. King would be disappointed.

14. You watch your language.

[​IMG]

15. #75 Jah Mason, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011

I'm drunk, and I'm not going to filter through the posts and threads to find a viable post to say this on, but you sir are a complete fucking idiot, and waste of human life. You are belligerent, illiterate, illogical, and plain out-right absurd. You have no thought process and care to say nothing more than a simple 5 word fragment on a subject, and/or including "no one cares what you think". Not to mention seeing your ignorance in multiple threads is just frustrating. I saw a post earlier about a ban, and I, sir, sincerely hope you get what you've been bargaining for. Your racist comments, and illegitimate adult actions alone are ridiculous. I'm tired of seeing your shit. I enjoy a good debate on friendly terms, and conversation, but your just an asshole. You need to get the fuck out.

I understand your anger, but please leave the name-calling out of it. Let the mods deal with people like that. ;) -JD

16. #76 Eric111E, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    You all need to stop being disrespectful to each other. You sounds like whining little girls.

17. #77 glazedKnuckles, Aug 20, 2011
    Are we too loud

18. he hates blacks and his name is yungsteezy LOL.

19. I think racism is ridiculous, but I'm not all "political correct." I will laugh at a funny racist joke, and I will tell racist jokes to any of my friends, of any race, and they laugh too. The only problem I see with that sort of joke is when someone takes it beyond a joking nature.

There are stupid fucks in every race. To be racist is to be blind to that fact.

20. A parody (pronounced /ˈpærədi/; also called send-up, spoof or lampoon), in contemporary usage, is a work created to mock, comment on, or trivialise an original work, its subject, author, style, or some other target, by means of humorous, satiric or ironic imitation

LOL indeed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.