Racism..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Spliffin Bowls, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I must agree because the same thing is happening in the opposite direction in South Africa... there was incredible racial unity in the first days of the new south africa, however the ANC, being a party based on a struggle for black freedom.. kind of lost its main drive when everyone was playing nicely.. no more freedom struggle, no more need for "freedom fighters"

Now, thanks to affirmative action and progressively worse anti-white policies and rhetoric, the ANC has divided white and black south africans in EXACTLY the same manner as the previous government..

At least we have 1 country that proves that we are all equal.. wether your government is white or black, they are still a bunch of hate sowing, fear mongering racists!!

2. The protest may have started over the unjust killing of a minority. But do you really think all these people began rioting and looting because of one man's murder? To me, it makes much more sense for these riots to have taken place because of the flailing economy and newly enacted austerity measures. People are broke and mad; and they sure as hell showed it.

3. #43 YungSteezy215, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2011
    Is it racism when youve been beaten and robbed and stabbed and had your house set on fire by blacks only?

Also blacks commit crimes at a rate 4x higher than whites.

I think its more like a defense mechanism

4. Actually there were far more black rioters than white in London.

imo multiculturalism doesnt work

5. #45 MSabre, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2011

They still have that "oh so wonderful" health care system, so you know. When they get sick they won't have debt up to their eyeballs.

Unjust killing? He was a gangbanger, kinda lived that get shot or or die trying attitude I bet.

Watch and enjoy your multiculturalism
    LiveLeak.com - Follow up video of the father who caused his son to be stabbed to death

oh, and said 7-11
    [ame]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2d8_1313441752[/ame]

6. ever heard of rodney king. he didnt even get killed.

7. Your obviously bitter about something and I understand that but your also unintelligent enough to know that not every black person does that stuff.

Go join your KKK meetings you bigot.

8. "Another explanation offered for the riots was the extremely high unemployment among the residents of South Central Los Angeles, which had been hit very hard by the nation-wide recession,[43] and the high levels of poverty there.[44] Articles in the Los Angeles Times and New York Times linked the economic deterioration of South Central to the declining living conditions of the residents, and suggested that local resentments about these conditions helped to fuel the riots."

"One of the more detailed analyses of the unrest was a study produced shortly after the riots by a Special Committee of the California Legislature, entitled To Rebuild is Not Enough.[52] After extensive research, the Committee concluded that the inner-city conditions of poverty, segregation, lack of educational and employment opportunities, police abuse and unequal consumer services created the underlying causes of the riots."

1992 Los Angeles riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9. im bitter about almost being killed while a theiving monkey goes free? No im cautious because i dont want to die anytime soon. and what im "bitter" about is 4 seperate occasions. Obviously youre bitter that your race is scum. go eat bananas you ignorant biggot

10. #50 GeorgeW Kush, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    Your generalizing a whole race and I'm the bigot? Please die soon, our world will be better because of it. I'm positive no one will miss you.

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

11. No one gives a fuck what you think.

12. Fuck infractions. Y'all are getting bans at this point.

13. What the hell's up with pandora's box today?

14. Y'all? He is the one trolling and tracking my posts down to say the same thing. I'm just chilling

15. #55 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Go join your kkk meetings you bigot?

Yeah. You're just chillin.

16. lets hope the firestarter gets banned too.

17. Yeah, I am. I posted that in one thread. Not multiple ones, unlike him. Because you know, when I see people insult my race, I feel inclined to say something because I'm wacky like that. Ya know?

I said it one thread and I was done with it, I didnt go trolling other people's threads about it.

18. #58 glazedKnuckles, Aug 19, 2011
    Wow dude, you're the perfect example of the people I hate.

Seriously. We're fighting over your dumb bullshit on another thread to.

Fuck you.

19. #59 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 19, 2011
    So that makes it all ok?

20. Yup. If I see someone being an asshole, I'm going to say something but I kept it in one thread. He is trolling other non-confrontational GC threads.

In another thread he called me a "pea-brained primate" LOL. He is obviously a troll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.