Racism?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jia-light, Feb 10, 2009.

1. I find it obvious that nobody in this thread lives Western Australia.

The aborigines around here can walk past you and choke you to death with never touching you, they are paid quite a fair bit by the government and stuff, all they do with the large amounts of money is buy glue, paint and alcohol. In my time living where I am i have never seen one Abo kid that isn't a gangsta try hard. The parents of those kids only have kids because they get more money from the government. They have no sense of self respect, I was at a park having a BBQ with a bunch of people and kids, A group of Abos started sniffing paint right in the park, and having sex in the middle of the day. Now before you say anything I have lived in this town for 5 years now, the only Abo's i have ever seen take care of themselves were half-casts (half Abo half white)

This race is the only race I do not enjoy being around, I have friends from all over the world.

...Let the flaming begin...

2. lol clearly. did you expect anyone would? i though aborigines were extinct or something so i cant really comment on it

3. No, I did not expect anyone to live around here.

And yeah, before I came to Australia i never knew they existed (born in New Zealand)

Suffice to say, if they were not a lot would change, country would be richer, smell better and be cleaner.

4. broooo, what are you australian dudes talkin bout. im so confused about what your talking about. it might be cuz im stoned but i am so confused.haaa

5. racism is stupid plain and simple

6. I've never been so I can't really tell you anything but....
    It wasn't very long ago that the EXACT same things were said about black people in America. It seems to me that you're being extremely narrow minded and quite frankly, racist. As I said, nothing I say will carry much weight with you because I've never been to Australia, but I'd encourage you to look into why these people are in shitty positions, and to try to understand the whole situation better.

7. i was harrased by some columbians (thats what they said) the other day on the bus who said they hated all white people and when i asked why they said it was because we were all racist

i think its sad that some Mexicans and blacks that are intelligent educated upstanding members of there society have there lot thrown in with the idiotic ignorant people of there same race

8. No, I am not narrow minded, get on a plane and make your way here.

I understand why they are in shitty positions, It's because they put themselves there. The government pays them enough to have a car, a house and all that, but it all goes on alcohol and paint. They do not try to better themselves, it seems they just accepted that life and are happy with it.

A year ago the Prime Minister publicly said sorry for stealing their land, on that day there was a record of fights at my school, all started by the Abo's thinking that because he said sorry we owed them all our money and everything we had on us. Now that it's a year later they are expecting more.

9. It's not because they're hardwired or something to be assholes. If you think the situation aborigines are in is their fault completely and don't acknowledge how white people colonized Australia and completely fucked them, not to mention practiced extreme racism upon them, then I don't know what to tell you. You have to look at the situation in a broader sense.

10. Just have say, I have nothing, nothing to do with Australian history, I'm not Australian, just a resident.

this will also sound really racist but, Before the white man got here they were eating bugs and throwing sticks, these days they are offered jobs, but turn them down and go back to their gutter.

I am not saying all of them are like this, I have met a few good ones. It just seems in my area every last one is the same.

11. Man oh man...

12. Haha you think I'm bad, people around here are mega racist. Everyone I have met happens to be racist to someone for something, hate to say it but 90% of the people i have met just happen to be racist to Americans.

I am definitely not the worst, hell my friend owns a baseball bat with "Ni**er smacker" engraved into it.

13. maybe they liked it that way???

besides what are you complaining about.
    [​IMG]

she can be a burden on my society any day :ey:

14. that is not the "run of the mill" Aborigine man. This is what you will see everyday...

[​IMG]

15. RMJL wants us to be nice so i will just say one thing and leave it there.

Your an idiot, this is so wrong. You are stereotyping on such an unbelievable level.

im choking on my own rage here so i don't even know what else to say.

16. I'm going to go have sex with a black chick right now just to show my appreciation for diversity

17. #98 X.P.O.T.X, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
    I have no problem with who they are. ( I have briefly dated a Aborigine )

Just what a majority of them do, Think I'm still an asshole? get on a plane and come here yourself. that's the last thing i have for this topic.

EDIT: before anything is said, I am aware you live in Australia, i meant fly to W.A.

18. W.A is no different to anywhere else.

i have aboriginal step brothers, i lived in far North Queensland for about a year, one of my best friends is part aboriginal, they taught me a lot about their traditional life and beliefs while i was with them.

i have NEVER seen any that fit your stereotypes.

19. Yeah I tried to keep it civil, but this is over the top. Whatever, move on..