Racism

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by TheGooroo, Oct 25, 2003.

1. look ...jews ....suck....but so does everybody elts....does this idea not make sence to you yet?

ok ....for ever stupid asshole jew.......

there is a stupid asshole german

and a scandinavian...

and a jap

and an aussie...lol

and a few white guys ....

and a black guy

and a fag

and a pacisatanie...

and a what ever the fuck elts you can think of

so what if a few rich asshloes are running some shit?

i still get up and go to work every day ...smoke my weed....and life is sometimes very good....

those jews are not affecting me ....cuz i dont give a fuck ....about any of that happy horse shit

i love and hate EVERYONE!

no exceptions...

yep there are some shity jews...and there are some shity skinheads too....lots of them......

my real questigen is ....

SO FUCKING WHAT ?

people are people .

2. oh and by the way a rather educated black friend of mine tells me that the black power guys would agree with you whole hartedly about the jews....lol

you know you realy are alot more alike than you think.....lol

the funny part is you dont even see how alike you are....

3. by the way for those of you who dont know ...im a meatal head ...with long ass blond hair and tatoos ...i listen to lots of very heavy music....altho not eveything hatebreader listens to....i am very much one of the steriotypical rasists...by outside apperances......

yet the two guys i hang out with evey day are black...rappers....lol........and i dont even like rap music very much...lol

and the three of us are very tight....i would trust them with my life ...no questgens asked.....

now you are going to try still to tell me that theses men i trust and respect are lesser beings than myself?

that shit is makeing less and less sence to me ........i hope you are reading this shit objectively becouse i think you have alot to learn ....i hope you dont wast you life following the heard.....

4. dont give up on me now...

5. Racism is just the easy way out, taken by almost everyone(to a certain degree), whether they admit it or not.

I would site some studies showing white women claiming not to be racist, but taking extra precautions when they are alone and about to cross paths with "urban" black males. But I don't know if any exist.

6. i grew up in a pretty diverse city. half of my family is also black as well. but the town i live in right now is extremelly racist. it pisses me off so much. i cant see how people can be so ignorant. and not to mention the fact that the way they act and dress is so white its driving me insane. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

7. lol, isn't saying that they dress 'white' a litte racist? you said yourself that they're ignorant

maybe they dress ignorant and just happen to be white