Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Racing negative thoughts when baked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by assymcgee420, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Yo guys my mom just got diagnosed with a treatable form of cancer but ever since then, when im high my mind starts racing and i keep thinking of the worst possible outcomes for everything. I know its all in my mind but i cant shake it off sometimes, it almost feels like a reality that i cant get myself out of. I try to think positive and calm down but it doesnt always work. Should i just take a break or do you guys think its all in the mind? ive been kind of negative about everything even when i'm not high because of what happened

2. I was the one who discovered my dad was cheating on my mom, and every time I smoked I just couldn't help but think, "Man, I'm really not gonna have a dad anymore." As time went on, and I continued to bake, I'd be less and less depressed, until, eventually, it didn't kill my high. Just give it time, see how you feel in a month or so.

3. I know how you feel man. I get 'situational depression' when shit happens in my life.

I just take a deep breath and try to look at the bigger picture of things, no matter what happens life will go on.

I'll be sending positive vibes towards you and your mom

4. It's normal to react that way to shit going on in your life. But the way you look at it is ALL in your mind. Just have to try to change your outlook. Put that negative energy into something positive. Spend more time with her when you feel angry like that instead of smoking more weed and continuing to be mad. Doesn't mean you can't smoke anymore.

5. Remember weed has light psychedelic properties. Psychedelics will cause the innermost of you to come out. In this case, if you're going through shit in your life, that will come out. But do not try to fight it. Acknowledge it, embrace it as part of you. Understand these negative thoughts are your mind/soul's way of letting you know you feel down about something. Acknowledge and embrace yous mind/soul's sorrow, like you would hold a girl who is crying, and it will go away.