Racial Makeup of Grasscity.

Discussion in 'General' started by Emo Steve, Sep 2, 2007.

1. fuck it, im purple too,,, with a little gray around the edges...:p

2. WHITE POWER

just kidding, haha but yea, i'm "irish american" as i like to say, since everyone african-mexican-whatever american is the politically correct way to say races these days

3. Irish/Norwegian

4. hahah holy shit dude yr sig. kickass haha

5. Why the hell cant we get along? Is not the burden of life heavier than the color of your skin? I posted earlier because it was a gathering of intelligence that i too was interested in seeing, but to see just how far we have come... only to see its not about intelligence... now we are all here fighting over such petty things. Has this not gone on for long enough? Perpetuating this madness MUST STOP!

Sorry for the smallish rant, rather stoned.

6. i can't stand it when someone says [color] PRIDE.

orange pride by the way!

7. purple ppl are gay.

8. Im Norweggian,Sweedish,Denmark,and finland (i dunno what to call those last two and i dont care) but im pretty much 100% norse and viking blood goes through me !

Any other Norsemen out there hit it up !

9. How about noreswomen?

10. Half Colombian Half Venezuelian

11. wow u really proved yourself?? y in the US is there a sterotype that salsa is from mexico???its unbelievable . you go to taco bell get yourself some salsa on your tacos then one day you find out there is a music called salsa and automatically assume its from mexico.

mexico has nothing to do with salsa man. actually mexicans cant even dance salsa right.

salsa comes from african,spanish and indian influence . whens the last time you saw any african influence in mexico????????

freakin sterotypes.

12. <-------- cracker

13. cuz we're stupid earthlings.

until we get invaded by aliens we'll always fight amongst ourselves. Aliens or zombies.

14. Word.

I cant believe poepl started an argument over this shit, were all human, we get it....but people are from different parts of the world.....OP is just wondering where everyones origins are....jesus......

That being said....im mostly green :smoke:

15. I'm a quarter horse/dapple in colour.

Native american, Welsh, German, and Irish.

6O and no beard growing ability.

My daa was 5 foot 5 w/flamin red hair. My mom an arian(tall, blonde, blue eyed) I look good...lol. j/k

grand pa Welsh and gram maw Crowe( das)

pa paw Irish and ma ma arian(german)

16. Umm, Buddy. That was my point.

17. Chinese.

"You go to jail, bad boy!"

18. Grasscity? More like Whitepeoplecity!

Someone write that down...

19. I'm white.

Norwegian, Danish, Irish, German, and a mix of other random things.

Every part of me is from like the whitest places except I'm like 1/16 Cherokee. Must be where my love of weed comes from. :smoking: