Rachel @ Attitude Seed Bank Untrustworthy!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Adirondacker, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't do business with that bitch because I'm discrediting her now after her empty promise for making good this year of the shit she sent me last year. Last year I ordered from her a 5 seed bag of LSD and a 5 seed bag of Lemon Super Haze. All but 2 seeds successfully germinated. When I wrote her last year she requested I send her the "souvenir" packages back to her for credit. Since that was impossible because I explained to her that I threw them out after planting the seeds, this year I requested in an email that, in lieu of that, she consider compensating me with new feminized seeds upon me placing a new order this year. In an email reply she said "sure, I can do that." - without telling me what the "that" was. In my reply, I asked her to state what she intends on giving me in return upon me placing a new order. Nothing! ......no reply back from her. I sent another email asking her to tell me how (what) she plans on making good for the lousy seeds she sent me. Nothing again! When I'm over there next, I intend on confronting her about this. I hate people who are liars and/or cheaters! These kinds of people should be strung up by their ***&%#, then shot! I hope the administrator posts this, as I am truthful in my posting.

2. post:1

noone wants you to bitch when you are not even aloud to say u germinated em

3. a) It's not attitudes fault you failed at germinating the 10 seeds..
    b) whose to say you germinated em properly? it's two entirely seperate batches of beans from two very different breeders.
    c) first post fail
    d) last year??? I'm sure Rachel remembers you.. your lucky they didnt block you entirely for stating you germinated two of them then threw out the packaging for 'legal' reasons.

• Like Like x 1
  4. attitude does suck, as far as, they are well known for keeping old stock and their customer's credit cards keep getting scarfed. but if you get you once that could be blamed on them they get you twice you can only blame yourself sorry to say. better off looking at some different seed banks bro. good luck in the future. i have had great luck with dr. chronic, world wide seeds, nirvana, and most recently and prolly my new favorite cause it's like attitude without the attitude sensible seeds:D:wave:

5. I have place 5 orders with Attitude in the last 2 months and received all with in 5-8 days from placing my order. The beans have always been really good and the only seeds that didn't pop were cause my fault. I tried another seed bank and had horrible results. I will never use another.... period! the Tude rocks!

Dub

6. I like em so far and Rachel took me under her wing and "made sure I was taken care of" .... Sorry to hear about the bad experience but you understand that if she responds to anything linking them to the germination of their "soveniers" that they could be shut down and everyone is SOL...

7. Fellow Tokers of Zen!

I hate to read all of the negative experiences that people are having. I have ordered many times and have NEVER had any problems. I buy an ICE prepaid card rounding up to the nearest dollar. The card itself costs $3.00. Make my order and wait for the beans to arrive. The only issues I've had with seeds is the GHS Bubba Kush that most had a hard time to get to grow. That is a GHS problem, not the Attitude. Otherwise, the only ones that didn't grow, I managed to kill. Again, not their fault.

It is troubling to see the card fraud. I hope they get it under control as this is crushing their reputation.

:(:(:(:(:(

8. #8 Grasshumper, Apr 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2010
    my take is if they want to write you off cause there seeds are junk and wont germinate they arent a very good bank. people, there are sites out there that will discuss when you get a seed that wont germ without taking that bullshit defensive. i got 2 crushed seeds from them they wanted me to send them back. for what? what purpose does it serve? they have my order. it's all bullshit, attitude is all bullshit. if they can't talk about it then they shouldnt be selling seeds bottom line

9. #9 toxicXchocobo, Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2010
    To make certain you're not one of the thousands lying to get free seeds.
    Have a defective product from Wal-Mart? Do you take it back or go to the store and expect to get another one just because you have a receipt?
    Would love to see you name one single place that doesn't require you to return the defective product before giving you another one.

Besides, if you had just done what they asked they'd probably send a non-defective product back and occasionally to make up for the mistake some companies would offer a partial refund, discount on future order, or even a bonus seed/freebie - granted not all companies would do this but you never know.

Not like it took a month to get to you in the first place. Heaven forbid 5-7 days to get back to them an 5-7 to send something back.

All that common sense stuff aside though, I fully agree that it's bullshit you can't discuss germination even in legal states. Then again it'd suck to have any legal/lawsuit implications to deal with.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well said!

Dub

11. Rachel really is a good person and I dont think shes trying to screw anyone over and I agree with dub.... Well said no body is gonna replace anything if they dont get it returned. Pretty basic concept of shopping anywhere. BUT it would suck to have to pay for the shipping back and waiting another 2 weeks and all... Rachel does help people out and Im one of those she really took in THANKS RACHEL!!!

12. HGS seed bank doesn't require you send back anything. They will replace an order that either never arrives or had crushed seeds. They guarantee that in writing: Marijuana Seeds - Highest Quality Marijuana Seeds Online. And they don't take credit cards so you never have to worry about your CC info get hacked and used to buy an iPad or big screen TV as has happened with Attitude.

13. Way to order brother. I have been using the pre paid card method ever since i started buying beans online.

I hear to many horror storys of orders going booboo cause people used MO and what not. Plastic is the way to go .

And the attitude is one of the top bean banks out there. Never bought from anywhere else, 4 orders with them, all have been smooth. first two times i didn't even use stealth shipping, and they got here in 8 days.

14. we are talking over seas bro not your neighborhood walmart:rolleyes:

fyi:world wide seeds will replace your shit without sending shit back so will nirvana and cali says high grade seeds will to. are your eyes open yet?

you think you know alot but on the real you dont really know much at all about seed banks bro, so do some reading next time before you bring that here.
    some folks, me includes, have a medical card so i could really care less what happens to attitude for them breaking the law. like i said if they cant discuss germination they shouldnt sell seeds period

and i sure as hell shouldnt have to pay return shipping when i already paid:smoking:

15. #15 soapman, Apr 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
    Not every business can maintain a 100% customer satisfactory guarantee bullshit thingy...It's just not possible...There will always be people who get screwed, it's just...well, it's just business, it's not right and it's not fair but it happens. It sucks to be the people who got screwed by attitude and you have every right to bitch and whine about it and make sure your voice/opinion is heard, just remember that for every one person that gets screwed there's way more who've had a good experience. If they we're as bad as the screwee's (? I think I made up a word) say than they wouldn't be in business.

I spent a while researching various seed banks before choosing one. They all have people who talk shit about them...world wide, high grade, seed boutique, there's always an unhappy customer

• Like Like x 1
  16. The thing is, no matter what a company does, some people are never happy. You could polish their shoes, bear their first born, and give them a free car, and they'd still be pissed.

17. i am happy with dr chronic - never f--ked me
    nirvana - never f--ked me
    sensible seeds- never f--ked me
    world wide seeds- never f--ked me

attitude- f--ked me sent crushed seed when i paid extra for cd case. so yea that makes me
    unhappy. and i still gave them a 2nd chance. but when i found sensible seeds and found they give free seeds and they have the #1 seedbank rating on 3 blog sites. i said f--k attitude never again

maybe when you get f--ked you will see it our way

18. #18 toxicXchocobo, Apr 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
    Alright, you got me. I will admit I was wrong about any company offering replacements without returning the seeds. However, most businesses be they seed banks or not do require defective merchandise to be returned before offering a replacement - not just in America, "bro". It's simple good business practices to prevent being ripped off. Me personally? If I worked for attitude all I'd ask for is a simple photo & would have gladly replaced them.

What would you do in their place? If you sold anything and constantly got complaints about something or another you sold and being asked/demanded to give a replacement for free... Would you replace it blindly or would you prefer having proof? Considering the loss is out of your pocket eventually you'd go broke if you did every single time. Unfortunately people constantly lie, and cheat and there's nothing wrong with a business protecting themselves from being ripped off.

And sure, it sucks to have to pay return shipping... but it'd probably suck a lot more to spend $20+ or whatever on seeds, get something damaged & unusable, and just accept it as a loss because I'm too cheap to follow their policies. Besides, their return policy is clearly listed:

While it's understandable you probably never expected anything to ever go wrong, you had the option to read their policies in advance. If you don't agree with their return policy, their choice in not allowing discussion of germination, etc. then you simply shouldn't have ordered from Attitude in the first place & used one of those other sites you mentioned. Maybe YOU should try reading, too.
    It's your own damn fault so stfu.

19. Every seed I've gotten from them has germinated, and they were from different breeders. Either you got lemons, or something is going wrong during germination. (Too cold, too wet, etc.)

20. Getting a response from rachel is like talking to a robot. very basic and doesnt look to involve any serious thought processes. when u get a response from someone else, it's thorough, makes sense, and actually feels like ur talking to someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.