Races And Religons

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by L00N3Y, Aug 17, 2014.

1. I believe Mary jane has brought races together more than alot of things in the world. Ive seen black,white, and latino all smoking together in one room peacefully. So what are your thoughts of weed and how it affects racism or religon?

2. I believe Mary jane has brought races together more than alot of things in the world. Ive seen black,white, and latino all smoking together in one room peacefully. So what are your thoughts of weed and how it affects racism or religon?

3. I've blazed with far more ethnicities and nationalities than I've drank with for sure. 

4. I'm a Christian and trying not to be a slave to sin even though I am a total slave to sin.

On my journey away from this, I have been researching if smoking marijuana is a sin or not.

It's not looking too good for me.

5. MMMM MMM MMM

Nothing like that Old Testament.

@OP

PERSONALLY. I think a lot of the "Marijuana brings cultures together thing" is pretty much bullshit.

Same thing could be said about cigarettes.

Or any social activity really. It's very illuminating on many areas of life but I think the understanding and mixing of cultures is NOT one.

6. I dont believe its a sin really because its not man made and also jamaicans smoke it for religous reasons but if it is sinful its because your doing it to get high i guess idk

7. alot
    alot
    alot

http://puu.sh/aVyYo/77a66c33d8.jpg

8. A lot of people smoke, u could say heroin brings ppl together because they all use in the same place.

9. Brother , is man divided in nature or are we one? Herb break down the walls created by Babylon l