Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Race Car Kushhh

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by cdr0, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Grabed a gram of some race car, it looks great and smells very sour piney (if that makes sense) well here it is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I've never heard of "Race Car Kush", lol it sounds like some made up name to me. But damn with bud like that you can call it whatever you want :smoke: Have fun with that shit haha

3. OP, not gonna lie Race Car kush is one of the lamest strain names i've ever heard. But hey who gives a fuck? those are some chron nuggets you got there, and i'd be glad to grab myself some race car kush

4. race car kush is the name dont wear it out hahaha

5. I had some kush in some nike bags and i was tellin everyone it was nike kush lol. so many people believed it and theres a kid claiming to be sellin nike kush now dame people

6. lol isnt that funny how that works sometimes:smoke: some kids will believe anything

7. mmmmm, looks tasty. Enjoy! :smoke:

8. Looks tasty, i woulda called it racecar kushhsuk so they were both palindromes

9. ^It reads the same backwards. what are u dumb? lol jk

racecar backwards = racecar

10. ohhhhhhh thats a fucking great idea, i wish that was the real name.

11. looks like some airy good homegrown

12. wow dude are you dumb... racecar is racecar backwards but kush is hsuk.... i made both words a palindrome... use your head

13. man that looks pretty fire....enjoy it man

14. Damn yo. Looks more like rally car kush to me :D

15. i love dank nugs