Race and athlete?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mendi769, Aug 15, 2012.

1. O awhile bak I was watching CNN or espn can't remember and there discussion was about if being black made you a better athlete, bc they were bred to be bigger and stronger. Anyone thinks this is true? I can see it happening just bc of slavery. Idk if this should go in general or sports. Move if need be.

2. You realize that every race has at one point, for long stretches of time, been enslaved, right?

3. [quote name='"Capsule Sun"']

You realize that every race has at one point, for long stretches of time, been enslaved, right?[/quote]

When has the whites? And the white owners made big black slaves mate with big black slaves to creat big babies to work o the farm

4. you're the dude that thinks everybody deep down is racist and you're bring up another racial topic? when will you stop seeing just the color? stfu already.

5. black people are built different than white people.
    they have different knees & muscle "set-ups"

& america was founded on white people being enslaved.
    indentured servitude.

6. [quote name='"GreenRangerFOH"']

you're the dude that thinks everybody deep down is racist and you're bring up another racial topic? when will you stop seeing just the color? stfu already.[/quote]

My god man I saw it on national tv and I just want to talk about the topic.

7. Uh, Russians are Caucasian and they were enslaved through something known as "serfdom" up until Stalin came around and took over. Although it didn't get much better for most people, it was better than being the equivalent of a slave. And this is just a recent example. Back in the days of Rome/Greece/Egypt, slaves were a spoil of war, and they were put through a lot worse than just picking cotton (think gladiators).

8. Originally Posted by Mendi769
    No everyone is racist to extent, I just accept mine bc one person is not going to change the world and until people stop seeing colors there will always be racism.

Originally Posted by Mendi769
    I love how some of take something the op said and twist it.....but honesty who cares everyone is racist just accept it. Blacks hates whites, Hispanic hates blacks, white hates all. Anyways, if I'm considered racist so be it, I have my reasons to hate certain races.

Yeah ok...continue to discuss.

9. Kenyans run fast cause they have to catch their food.

10. [quote name='"Capsule Sun"']

Uh, Russians are Caucasian and they were enslaved through something known as "serfdom" up until Stalin came around and took over. Although it didn't get much better for most people, it was better than being the equivalent of a slave. And this is just a recent example. Back in the days of Rome/Greece/Egypt, slaves were a spoil of war, and they were put through a lot worse than just picking cotton (think gladiators).[/quote]

Really thank you for thT I didn't know

11. [quote name='"Purp Skurp"']Kenyans run fast cause they have to catch their food.[/quote]

And run in some cases