rabbits?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by sonyvaio2, Jul 23, 2010.

1. i just got back from watering my plants at my spot in a canyon. i can only do it at night so i cant take pics. anyways i noticed on my babiest plant that i planted the latest latest cause i had nowhere to put it. now im not sure if someone is just trying to mess with me, or some kind of animal only choose to eat this one. the plant was only about a foot and was only toped once. but the apical tip was cut off, and a couple fan and lateral branches surronding were also missing. the cuts arnt perfectly clean, like they couldve been nawed off. the surrounding plants are fine, with no damage. i once noticed a fan leaf that looked cut or nawed off right were the leaf met the stem, leaving no leaf on another plant weaks previous, but as far as that, that is the only damage ive seen prior. and deer are ruled out as an option, beacuse its not a possibilty. and another thing is, is that the plant that was eaten was a different strain the the one strain of plants surronding it. any ideas, thanks.

2. man after eating enough weed i bet they go "down the rabbit hole".