R_M Gone Campin'

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Hey.

So I left this weekend to do some hiking and back country on the Bruce Trail. It was absolutley beautiful.

(info, location for those interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Peninsula)

Besides the rock flies, it was paradise. I had unfortunatley smoked my stash right before I left, so I was sober the entire weekend, which is alright because there wasn't much to do beside read and enjoy the scenery.

Here are the only two decent pics I got of the scenery:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the coolest is yet to come.

I stoped at a made-made lookout closer to the interior, near the provincial park and I was just sitting on a bench, taking a break from hiking and i look over and saw this.

I thought of you guys and decided i HAD to have a picture. What are the chances?

[​IMG]

2. Very nice pics, too bad you had no weed, that would have made it a lot better...minus the having to walk part. The bench pic is awesome though, funny you came across that.

3. dude, what are the odds?

sounds like a cool place to hike. too bad you had no green.

4. You needa cop some new kicks!

Looks like a real chill place, sounds like you had fun even without green.

:hello:

5. you a NT'er?

6. They may not be pretty but they're track running shoes.

Really good cushining to not transfer the extra weight of the pack into your feet, but rather into the ground.

Even better traction when your climbing up those rocks.

You couldn't ask for much better shoes to hike with. Not to mention you can get them totally soaked and they're dry out in about 15 min, perfect for trails.

7. im going to bump because nobody can miss out on that R_M carving.

8. Wow very nice pictures R M. I hope you had fun.........

9. if we went camping and you woke up with your pants unbuttoned and your asshole hurt would you tell anyone?:D

10. That's where your ass was all weekend. Now answer my e-mail! :D

11. ive been there before i took the ferry from manitolin island to tobemory. it was really nice and the water is very clear

12. Nice R_M !!!

Love the pics & carving. Thanks for showing us!! :D

13. Awww, you didn't bring any bud? That means you didn't pop the question to your dad. Shucks!

14. Haha the old guy actually kept up i was surprised.

Oh well, there will be more chances to smoke up with him. It would've been boring cause all we did most of the day was sit around and read.

15. ha, thats mad funny that u found that. :smoking: green would have made it better though :cool:

16. Thats rly nice man. Did u do any swimming in that beautiful water?

17. Was kinda wondering why you hadn't blessed us with your presence in the chat. Glad you had a good time

18. Sweeet, i use to jog along the bruce trail

19. Yeah man, it's long, like 800 km plus anohter 300 km of side-trails.

Tobermorey to Niagra.