R3B's "O"rganic multi 600W

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by R3BEL, Aug 7, 2012.

1. np np, it's a MH and HPS bulb in 1, 600w = 400w hps 200w MH 1000W = 600W HPS 400W MH

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looking good! Do u find it to be more work growing under the screen? Like watering. Or looking for problems with the plant? Do you think it would be be beneficial to attempt this on 2-3 auto flowers? And if I may ask what's the distance to set each plant apart using the screen? Also I'm guessing anything that doesn't make it past the screen gets chopped? And is this method better than lst?

• Like Like x 1
  3. the screen allows for better even light coverage over a canopy of buds rather then focused on the buds heighest on the plant...

LST and SCROG are similar but SCROG (screen) you allow your plants to reach the screen then you keep them under until 50 -80% of the screen if filled then you flip to 12/12 tuck for a few days and everything that grows above is buds...

you wouldn't have enough time with Autos

All depends on what you want to do! Hope all is well!

4. Good thing I didn't, I waited til it filled the cup with roots and pulled the leaves apart until I saw something..... :) Update tomorrow!

5. I guess I'll wait for the update... :confused_2: :laughing:

6. Just got back from my snowboarding trip to WV!

Updates tomorrow guys sorry for the lack of updates!

7. I think everyone is slacking bro, I too need to update my thread bad lol

8. Well here are the updates for what's going to become the VEG cab...

On my way home from WV I stopped by my local hydro store 10min before they closed and picked up this 4-bulb t5 for 110, it's going to be A LOT better than the CFLs I had.

I'm going to be building a smaller VEG cabinet to fit the t5's in and start getting some mothers going!

In the pics I have the temporary setup, the 4 little guys are the haz. creation, the 2 taller ones are Laughing Buddha, and the short guy is the Critical hog.

I'll have pics of the Kandy Kush tonight after the sun turns on!

(4 days of nervousness and I come home and find nothing too bad I couldn't fix, I had a buddy stop by and make sure the place wasn't burning down and the ladies didn't get too close to the lights)

The Haz creation grew fast into the bulbs, but nothing seems to slow them down, transplant today or maybe into a cloner I don't know what I'm going to do today hehehee

Hope everyone is well, sorry there are only a few pics but I'll have better ones of my cleaned area tonight!

Attached Files:

9. Nothin looks to bad for being away for a week!

Good to see your back!

10. well one of the seedling HAZ creation had to be put down today.... she rose up and crisped on the bulb when I was away.... the other 3 look alright, I have 2 healthy and 1 little runt :)

I should have more pics up tonight after I cook dinner and clean some more.......

11. First pic is the little HASTY cloner I made.... I just attached a "T" fitting to a 285gph pump, used a flex 1/2" hose and made a "manifold" (Circle to the T), stuck a pair of sharp scissors in it a few times and squeezed sprayers on the hose...

The rest are the beast kandy kush ladies!

they are a little wet because I think I have spotted a spider mite.... so I did some.. over precautionary work...

Attached Files:

12. Ladies look good, pH was low around 5.3 so I upped it and checked ppms, 1050 and the tips were just starring to burn...

Dropped them back down to 900 wish I could upload some pics now!

Attached Files:

13. Nice bro, I wanna scrog like a fat kid wants cake bro!

14. :) you can do ittttt!

15. Once my new grow room is built I'm gonna steal not sure's single plant scrog idea ;) Would 2x2 be big enough or should I just go ahead and do 2x3?

16. I have 2 under a 3x4 2x2 i would say would be great

17. What it be everyone?! Another week in the dust eh!?

Sorry I haven't been around sometimes the lack of travel in my journal doesn't really fire up my "Let's go take pictures" but hey that's probably what everyone's looking for!

I'll take pics of the veg light and when the flower light comes on I'll take pics of the Kandy kush!

18. First is a pic of all of them under the light,

First 2 plants are the Laughing Buddha

then Critical Hog

The 3 in the net pots are Hazardous Creation

The 4 clones are Kandy Kush (From the flower room)

Wont let me upload pictures because of a security token I'll try again soon!

19. I'll be waiting for some pics... :D

20. I hear that bro, I'm always busy with work but when I do have time and get on the boards only to find no new posts in my journal kind of make me skip my update.. There's a few lurker a on there like you that I still cater to lol. Excited for your update bro, ill be home in a few hrs. Ill make a complete update :wave:

Ps man I'm jelly as shit about that kandy you have.. I want KK so bad :'( I can't complain tho I just got a shitload of fire beans