R3B's "O"rganic multi 600W

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by R3BEL, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Well I finally caught up :wave:

2. Well I'll update soon and put you behind again!

3. Here they areee! TDS was out 150 - 200 ppms @ 750 so I had some problems earlier on and had some difficulty holding pH / ppm levels.... I wonder why :rolleyes::confused:

They have EXPLODED :hello: with growth compared to before, looks like I have a lot dialed in....

Last harvest I think I flipped to 12/12 when they were about this size... too bad they have a couple more weeks in VEG :D

Hope everyone enjoys!

First 2 pics are the Kandy kush and the Cab.

the next is the Laughing Buddha, and the other pic is the difference between the 2 laughing buddhas I sewn at the same time... The first 2 leaves are all that emerged, so it'll probably die.. O well...

Guess I'll have to plant more and mother some of these out!

Attached Files:

• KK3.jpg
      KK3.jpg
      File size:
      392.4 KB
      Views:
    • KK4.jpg
      KK4.jpg
      File size:
      136.9 KB
      Views:
    • LB1.jpg
      LB1.jpg
      File size:
      411.3 KB
      Views:
    • LB2.jpg
      LB2.jpg
      File size:
      134.8 KB
      Views:
  4. I wouldn't toss it out though.. cannabis plants go through some weird changes. Who knows what may happen! Lookin good otherwise man.

5. Thanks man, hoping they come out bigger this time around :smoking:

6. anyone have some input on scrogs?!

last time I had a 15" screen in my 6ft tent.

I now have 7ft of growing room and still leaves me with some room with the light...

With the size difference i'm planning to keep my screen near the 24" mark... seem reasonable?

7. #87 uscalus storm, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
    15" and 24" from the top of the pots? Or... Ha shit your wording is confusing me "had a 15" screen".

I know what you mean and I have no idea what's best regarding that. But I only plant to allow 8" beteen the wall and the Scrog. :eek: ;)
    Btw where'd you get your seeds from again? In particular LSD.

8. 24" from the top of the DWC buckets

And I got the LSD from tude' a while back, the only other seeds I get from any where else are old people hoarding out their seeds from the 60's :p

9. Wonder what differences our plants may have. Obviously they are quite picky during the start up.

I keep bringing it up man...beggin for someone to pass me some old genetics. Trust me...I'll hold onto them for a while! :)

10. Bushes looking good and healthy. Thanks for that info that you passed on to me.

11. Well the one plant has gotten 6 tops touching the screen@ 20", the other plant is inches away... I don't think it'll be longer than aweek before the big flip

12. Alright everyone here's some updates!

Seems I ended up preferring the indica-heavy phenol, a lot branchier and robust. Screen is at 20" and both plants are there now, just making sure I get a proper fill!

PPM's read 950 pH was raised to 6.0

The Critical Hog has its 2nd set of leaves, and the Laughing Buddha is doing well.

The other Laughing Buddha that failed to kep growing, I spread the leaves manually until I seen something in the center of the 2, now it looks like maybe a set of leaves!

My first attempt at cloning, took 4 cuttings from the Kandy Kush.

Attached Files:

13. And the rest of the pics!

Attached Files:

14. Whats up bro~!?

Looks like I showed up just in time for another flowering run!

15. Not a whole lot Brosif! Yeap, she's filling in and getting close here soon, hopefully flip in the next week or so, I have a big trip planned in the first week of Feb just hoping osme things (SCREEN) is locked down and ready to go before I am off and away!

Not flowering yet either! I usually switch out my MH to HPS a week before, I did it for every other grow so I thought why not?! seems to help fill in the weaker spots anyways

16. so you run HPS on 18/6 for a week before switching to 12/12? any special reason why?

17. I feel they might adjust to the lumen difference a little better, and it's what nature does so whatever.

I want a kettle more penetrating light for the start of flowering

18. Huh... I'm going to have to give this natural stuff a go. Nice Tis bit bro. What's your take on introducing the mh for the last week or so of flower? I was reading a while ago that it helps with resin production. Something about running the MH without the glass has some sort of super UVB power? :confused_2: can you help a brother out? :laughing:

19. Honestly no clue on that but at that point I'm sure it wouldn't hurt.... I was looking to get a dual arc bulb for the last 2 or 3 weeks of flowering gets me interested....

20. Touché I too am now curious as to what this dual arc business is :laughing: thanks bro