R3B's "O"rganic multi 600W

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by R3BEL, Aug 7, 2012.

1. [quote name='"JFlow941"']i came in just in time to see her finish bro. :wave: looks nice though![/quote]

I gotta upload some pics just reformatted so hopefully it will work

2. Healthy gals man i justupgraded to dual 600 watt over a 1000 definitely love the stepup and multiple lightingis alwaysbest.

3. Here is my worthless update :p

Attached Files:

4. More updates........ gotta get caught up to my current setup.

Attached Files:

5. a few more posts....

Attached Files:

6. Final bit I think... I'll be back with more.

Attached Files:

7. Some of your pictures remind me of my own ladies... Any ideas on the yellowing/spotting on the mod-late flowering girls? I always try EWC slurry etc but it doesn't always help. Just evanescence? (sp?) natural life course? Anyway looks great I wish I had all the spaces you do! Congrats.

8. For me it was the chlorine in the water / large pH fluctuation

9. beautiful sir, absolutly beautiful

10. Thanks sorry for the long delay

11. I don't mind, I just climbed aboard the train and your shoving bush in my face. im like a kid in a candy store. The other folks who have been following your thread tho, i certainly can't speak for them :laughing:

What's in your soil, if you don't mind me asking.

12. SIP buckets with 33% FFOF 33% Coco Coir 33% hydroton/equiv.

I water ph'd + root & beneficial crap to the dirt and nuted water in the SIP rez's

13. intresting bro.. Im gonna have to keep this on the backburner, ive heard sip,s mentioned all over and they always have stunning pitcures to go along with them. I may make one and throw it in the room for practice purposes? lol

Ill be honest, im a bit scared of coco, just from reading other peoples stories. What can I substitute with? Im not asking for a soil recipie im asking for ideas on other grow mediums that would work with SIPs when you say nutes im assuming from your title that they are organic? What brand do you use, if you dont mind me asking,again, lol. Would AACT teas work in place of the nute teas?

14. Originally i was going to go 100% organic but i just couldn't see spending more money on nutrients that o already had, with that being said, i would def. Use teas....

1/3 of your grow medium being coco u shouldn't worry if so use 1/4 i feel it gives the soil a much better oxygen to water ratio

I've used something called pro mix before that works great.

Let me kno if you have any more questions

15. Lol sorry to sound like a noob bro but as you can tell soil is not my forte lol, any videos or threads on a simple DIY sip build? (Last one I swear)

16. I'm at work now I'll hook you up

17. Damn dude, you can grow! Those buds look frosty as hell!

I am too transitioning into the SIP world. Have you ever thought about covering the top of you soil with mulch or some rocks or something? I have read that it helps prevent water from evaporating on the top portion of the soil. It would allow your SIP bucket be more efficient, no?

Top notch work nonetheless man!

18. I just water with the RO water with beneficials IN the soil, and nute the rez

19. A couple sites I used:

Inside Urban Green: D.I.Y. Sub-irrigation

Boring ass video but informational and exactly what you need....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE8OrdUZQKk]BUILD a Global Bucket (similar to Earthbox®) - YouTube[/ame]

and the air holes I'd put at 3 1/2 - 3 3/4 from the bottom of the outside bucket :-D

20. hell yea reb! thanks bro!