R3B's "O"rganic multi 600W

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by R3BEL, Aug 7, 2012.

1. I have a tent, but use panda tarp/wrap.... good for air and insects...

2. A lot has happened... They grew quite a bit! Using some extreme bondage i split the cheese in 3, I stitched her up, so we'll see how she recovers!

Attached Files:

3. Latest and greatest of the tent...

I seem to have pH or deficiency problems this late into the plants cycle using dirt....

Pilings like I'm going to have to Nute em more.. Maybe I'm scared to?

Think my ppm should be higher than 600 by this point?

Attached Files:

4. Sorry guys for the lack of updates but I brought goodies :D:D:D:D:D

:hello::hello:

:hello::hello:

Made it this far... Day 3 of 12/12!

Attached Files:

5. Needless to say the traffic in this thread isn't as busy as I imagined.... but I will ramble and maybe someone will catch wind?!

So I've pretty much nipped the defeciencies in the SIP in the butt.

They started having some crazy defeciencies comming out of the first month, and I was feeding them nutes... just on the regular "Fert, water, water" technique....

I don't have a soil mix that had fert release in it or anything or did I prep any of the soil myself....

I did some trial and error and did find pH was more balanced in my SIPS then my buckets without, and I've noticed the plants are A LOT less prone to stress from feeding and letting the soil dry some....

These ladies are pretty strong now... I'm going to post some more pics soon of the epic BREAK in the Cheese stem from a week ago or so... pretty nasty, but she's still a trooper!

I hope more come and visit and I get the positive vibes flowing my way soon!

6. Latest and greatest! Buttload of pics headed your guyeses wayyyyyy hope you guys enjoy!

here they are....

in order I suppose...

First 3 are of the Cheese

Next 3 Mako Haze

Next 3 after that Pineapple Express...

Attached Files:

7. Next 3 are the White widow, and all the rest are self explainitory!

Attached Files:

8. :smoke:
    Hey R3B, those girls are looking like they're growing leaps and bounds! I'm stoked to see this journal! I'm a couple weeks out from setting up my first grow, I will be starting out in a 4x4 tent. Just wanted to say thanks for posting the great photos.

Pistol

9. No problem bruh! I appreciate that you came by and gave some good vibes brotha man! I can't wait to see your journal!

10. Hey R3bel,

Plant's are looking great. Good to be aboard. Keep doing what your doing bro.
    Looks like you got em packed in there. No wasting space, that's what I'm talking about. ;)

SEA of GREEN :hello:

11. Trying to make it what i can! Thanks for stopping by!

12. #32 missevo, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
    Lovely selection of ladies you have....I'm new I noticed you looking at AK's kryptos thread, I've posted a couple of threads on my 1st ever grow...My mumma i LST'd late due to advice on my setup....it's now on the 17th day of flowering I'm pretty happy as I never expected this but I put a lot of love & care her way!!!

what got me excited at your thread was my sweet Mumma had a baby today, yeah a massive root shot out of her clone, so I'm ready for a go hopefully with a bit if know-how this time, your plants are topped and LST'd perfect....great example! Will keep my eyes on your girls!!!

Cheers Missevo

13. Done pics I'll post a reply soon

14. Update! So i built a new grow cab, measures 3 Foot x 4 foot and snagged another 600w light

I'll end up in this grow with the ladies split, sativas in the 7 foot space and the indica based in the tent until thus go is over..

I'm going to build another identical cab and run a 2 plant perpetual grow.

I hope everyone is doing well, and is as AG says, "Slow motion"

I'll update pics once i get done tinge this weekend, nothing too exciting

15. Here are some pics hope you enjoy!

Attached Files:

16. Updated pics

Attached Files:

17. Looking stellar!

18. Looking good in here Rebel!

19. for anyone whom is reading, The reason I've been getting massive yellowing in my plants is becausee.......

Chlorine, honestly didn't even think of it (last time I was at a different place with a RO system)

SOOOOO..... In VEG the plants seem to have no negative ill-effects of the chlorinated tap water, while in flowerign they seem to just get more sensitive.....

been burning off chlorine 10 gal at a time now...

almost Week 6 on the cheese... out of an 8-9 week strain! woop woop looking good I'll post pics soon!

20. i came in just in time to see her finish bro. :wave: looks nice though!