R2V's 400watt Here We Grow Again

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by root2vest, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Ya man I will never ever trim and leafs ever again. Lol.

I think these look decent. I'm still a beginner and learning every day. But I am not open to trimming suggestions. Lol

2. It's all learning. Something good came of it for both us, we learned nit to do it again. Lol

3. I fed all my plants today. Lol.

1tbsp bloom
    1tsp ctalyst
    1tsp grow

wanna go to the shop tomorrow and see if there is something that will go with the Earth Juice and I can add to the bloom mix to thicken up the buds.

4. How far into flower are ya bro? I haven't been around much! :wave: They look healthy to me! ;)

5. End of the 3rd.

6. And nice to see u again T-dub :wave:

7. Hopefully their done stretching! ;)

8. They haven't grew in 3-4 days it's fill out time.

9. OCt 9th fed blueberry and headband.

1tbsp bloom
    1tsp catalyst
    2tsp massive (new bud stimulator) I picked up.

They look ok.

10. Pentax is using massive this round. He's diggin it!

11. got a free bottle of that stuff a while back at an expo show. might pick up another...i know a place here that sells it.:D;):wave:

down on michigan ave...

12. fed Kandy kush and Tahoe OG today..

1.5 tbsp EJ bloom
    1 tsp catalyst
    4 tsp Massive

I also tied down the headband plant to get the top away from the light, its nuts

Il post pics tomorrow Im so high right now, ridiculous..

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfZbFh7qlCQ&feature=share]"Banditos" The Refreshments - YouTube[/ame]

14. Blue Cheeeeese...me too broski. [​IMG]

15. #115 root2vest, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2011
    pics.... Day 23 - 12/12

Attached Files:

16. Bad ass grow man. I want to have one just like this when I move out. Did you have to put in any fans or carbon filters in that room? or no need?

17. 2 wall mount fans, stand up oscillating fan in the other room, pointing in, a dehumidifier, no filter for this grow, I ran 6 plants last time with no filter either, but I am legal and smoke in the house alot, so it always smells like a skunk anyway.

But a fan and air circulation is just as important as lighting, you have to have fresh air coming in and warm stale air going out..

This grow is in a closet in a spare room, and I have removed the closet door and installed poly with velcro, I keep it up for a period of time and keep the bedroom door open when the lights are on.

18. Microblast on headband.

2 tbsp EJ bloom
    5 tsp massive
    1 tsp catalyst
    1 tsp meta-k
    1 tsp microblast

Increased the bloom so i will have to monitor and see how she takes it. Hope well

19. Microblast on OG, kandy and blue gum.

Increased bloom to 2 tbsp on all plants

On a side note. 3-2 Leafs! Phil Kessel is UNREAL!

20. Wow, don't see many leaf fans around here...well not the maple leafs anyways ;)...go leafs go!