R2V's 400watt Here We Grow Again

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by root2vest, Aug 11, 2011.

1. thanks dudes...

2. Started framing flower room today. :).

Attached Files:

3. Finished. :)

Attached Files:

4. Nice dude!!! Keep us posted on your progress. I think you may have just motivated me to start planning my flower room tomorrow!!!

5. Hell yeah bro! Gonna be able to rock out some monsters in there! :ey:

6. [quote name='"TheWaterBoy"']Hell yeah bro! Gonna be able to rock out some monsters in there! :ey:[/quote]

Yes im hoping so!

7. Hopefully going to pickup everything else I need next weekend. Il prolly start a new journal. Gonna be harvesting every week.

8. #89 root2vest, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2011
    bought two fans today, a hygrometer/thermometer, new dead bolt lock system for the main door to the grow room, slowly getting everything together.

9. I started another journal for my upcoming perpetual.

10. where is the new journal?

11. Lol my ugly headband plant just under 6 feet second week of 12/12

Attached Files:

12. Good looking plant R2V. You're going to need some serious ass stakes to hold those suckers up at the end I bet.

13. some more pics of these fuckin monsters! :eek:

I might, if they dont stop stretching, just have to tie them down or something, should they be bushier? do they look healthy? there fuckin huge that all I know

Attached Files:

14. Will you have lights from the side for the lower leaves? You may see a lot of leaf loss, from the bottom half of the plant, in the next couple of weeks as the light probably won't penetrate that far down.

15. yeah i would actually trim up some of that growth that you know is useless. (leafs and lower budsites)

they look healthy, and really really big :p

mine are bigger than i wanted as well, next time im going to try and put my screen real low and only have 2 ft tall bushy plants that take up the hole tent.

if you can i would try and tie off those taller tops to the sides of your space, like make all the biggest ones go around the perimeter, that way they wont hog the direct light, they wont be as close to the light, and it should be able to reach more areas of the plant.

16. Be careful about trimming those lower leaves. The plant will use those leaves for nutrients later on in flowering. You might want to wait until the leaves are yellow and just fall off.

17. Yes engen. I agree 100%. I will not trim anything ever again. I did that last run and it stunded growth.

18. I tried it once and it was "Epic Failure" lol bonsai!