R2V's 400watt Here We Grow Again

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by root2vest, Aug 11, 2011.

1. yuuuupp.. me to! :wave:

2. Just watered Tahoe and kandy. Figured I'd snap a shot. :)

Attached Files:

3. Video Update #5

This is getting fun. lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oOjEvJbvqo]Multi Organic Grow Update #5 - YouTube[/ame]

4. Nice video man! I have read some stuff on the net saying it is heat to use your iPhone for pictures and stuff. Any thoughts on this? I would love to use mine...

5. Thanks bro! and I'm not to sure about the video bro, I have a card, I am a legal grower, so it does not concern me at all.

6. Been shopping around the last few days, a major upgrade is in the works. Hopfully framing flower room this weekend.

7. Not to tell you what to do or anything, but I am super ADD and my attention span is about 30 seconds.

Are any of those plants in flower yet or are they all still vegging? That one is going to be really big if its still vegging.

8. [quote name='"engneer"']Not to tell you what to do or anything, but I am super ADD and my attention span is about 30 seconds.

Are any of those plants in flower yet or are they all still vegging? That one is going to be really big if its still vegging.[/quote]

3rd day of flower.

9. The next 2 weeks are going to be fun for you man. Be careful. [​IMG]

10. [quote name='"engneer"']

The next 2 weeks are going to be fun for you man. Be careful. [/quote]

Lol thanks man. I will use caution :wave:

11. looking good.

12. New flower room huh? How big you going?

13. [quote name='"TheWaterBoy"']New flower room huh? How big you going?[/quote]

7x5x8. Can't wait to build it

14. Hell yeah man! Your plants look super healthy. Can't wait to see some buds on those thick ass branches. Nice work man!!!:hello:

Good luck with the build out of the new flowering room. I also look forward to getting started with a new flowering room. Just need to find the time to plan it out and shop for the supplies.

Have a great Friday dude!!!:D:wave:

15. It's my birthday!!! Big joints and steaks. Lol

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-28jAoTPFw]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! :d Most funny birthday song ever! :D By The Arrogant Worms! - YouTube[/ame]

17. Happy birthday bro! I'll smoke a J for ya! ;)

That's gonna be a nice room! :ey: How many watts you gonna run in there?

18. Happy birthday Bro. Remember "Blunts for Birthdays"! Joints just won't do it.

19. [quote name='"TheWaterBoy"']Happy birthday bro! I'll smoke a J for ya! ;)

That's gonna be a nice room! :ey: How many watts you gonna run in there?[/quote]

600w and my 400w hps's. I have a T5 for the veg room (current space)

20. [quote name='"root2vest"']

600w and my 400w hps's. I have a T5 for the veg room (current space)[/quote]
    8 bulb