R2V's 400watt Here We Grow Again

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by root2vest, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Great thanks dude.

2. Yeah looks like a little nute burn bro! Nothing to worry about. Maybe tone back the feeding just a bit! :wave:

3. Thanks for your help guys. Il just water next time and then cut back a tad on the nutes.

Here is some pictures of the plants

Tahoe OG
    [​IMG]

Tahoe OG
    [​IMG]

Headband
    [​IMG]

Blueberry Bubblegum
    [​IMG]

Kandy Kush
    [​IMG]

:wave:

Attached Files:

4. looks good dude!! when do you plan on switching?

5. Nice! Some big ass leaves on that BBG! How many times did you top this run?

6. meh, maybe another 2 weeks or so.

7. [quote name='"TheWaterBoy"']Nice! Some big ass leaves on that BBG! How many times did you top this run?[/quote]

Just once there huge eh, lol

8. Not sure if u can tell or not by the pic lol. But this tahoe og has grown easily 10in in the last day or so. It crazy. :) :wave:

9. Picture I forgot

Attached Files:

10. They look real happy! Whats the stretch like on these strains?

11. on my chemdawg 91 (not the same as his tahoe) its known for stretching a bit in veg, "but seems to fill herself out in flower"

but man my shit just stopped stretching at week 2 or so. i had a feeling it wouldnt be a good scrog candidate, but i just had to have it.

12. UPDATE #4

DAY 35

watering everyday now, they should be ready for a feeding by the weekend, there beautiful girls..lol :hello:

:wave::bongin: Video...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt96gzLOtHM]Multi Organic Grow Update #4 - YouTube[/ame]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hey man! Thanks for the link to the new vid update. Your plants are amazing! They all look so lush and healthy. Those are gonna be some beastly plants by the time they hit 12/12. Can't wait to see the killer nuggets your beautiful ladies put on!!

Keep up the good work man. I'll be following this the rest of the way for sure!!! Thanks again for sharing bro!:D

14. Fed all the plants yesterday, Sept 17th

1/2 tbsp of EJ grow
    1/2 tsp of Catalyst
    1/2 tsp of Bloom.

15. Well I bought a new Hortilux HPS bulb yesterday ($100) bullshit, but best bulb going fer sure!

SO I changed the timer today and will begin flowering tomorrow Sept 19th. ! :) exactly 30 days of veg.

These should be beauty's in flower.

16. i grow the og they dont like a lot of nute but i never feed in dirt till i flower but im a lazy bum heheh got 2 diff og growing in hydro now they dont like alot of nute early on but when flowering they love them

17. the dont like nute for sure, good point, I have only fed these plants 3 times, small amount, had nute burn early..lol

thanks for stopping by

18. they look good wish more people just did vid get to see more of the plant that way to see whats going on ill be watching post you yeild at the end

19. Their gonna love the new Horti! :ey: Cant wait to see these flowering! :D

20. yes i know, you can get a much better perspective of the grow. :hello: