R2V's 400watt Here We Grow Again

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by root2vest, Aug 11, 2011.

1. #21 root2vest, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    They love the feeding. Maybe 7-8 weeks.

2. do you plan on scroggin or what?

they are lookin good... lovin the big pots.... my OG was big as hell too as a youngster.

3. #23 root2vest, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No but I am contemplating taking cuts and finishing my other room to get a perpetual going. We'll see. I'm tossing a few ideas around right now.

4. UPDATE #3 (September 3rd)

Topped all 4 plants today

fed and watered all 4 plants..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOSf6b3IXtI]Multi Organic Grow #3 (Topping) - YouTube[/ame]

5. #25 root2vest, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2011
    Here is a couple pictures, this is all 4 plants 26 days after I dropped the seeds. :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Nice little bushes! Looking good R2V! :wave:

7. Lovin it man, keep it up.

8. Lookin good man, just started flowering under a similar set up. Having trouble with temps right now, what kind of fan and filter do you use?

9. no filter and 2 wall mount fans.

10. watered anf fed today.

1tbsp grow
    1tsp bloom
    1tsp micro
    1tsp catalyst
    1tsp meta K

11. Are you foliar spraying?

12. hey bro, NO, why you ask?

13. It just looked like some leaves were wet in the last picture update... My eyes must be messin with me! ;)

14. i did spray them with water/neem oil, maybe thats why!

Hows things anyway bro? good?

15. Yeah that must be it! :D I'm doin good! Gonna do a full transplant tomorrow. Other than that, just cruising along! How's everything your way?

16. great, things are good.

I have a question, the very tips of some of the leaves on my headband and OG are like the slightest bit lite greenish kinda yellowish. They dont look bad, just i see a difference.

I am using Earth Juice organic, doesnt look like burn, maybe over watering?

The temps are anywhere from 79-87 depending on temps in house, RH is always around 45%

Any ideas?

17. Got any pics?

18. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:confused_2:

Attached Files:

19. Tahoe was right dry today so I watered her.

20. slight nute burn its fine though just feed water the next few times and go a tad lighter next feeding. My armageddon did the same thing a feeding or two back. Now you know where your plant stands with nutes. just remember to feed her lighter than your other plants from here on out because she will burn everytime if you feed her the same. Looking good though keep it up