R.I.P To my best friend.. My brother..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SantaRosaToka420, Apr 10, 2011.

1. When I first moved from Oregon to Cali in the 3rd grade I was around.. 7 years old. My friend Brandon was the first kid I met when I moved here. Even after he moved in 6th grade, we kept in touch and I still visited him a few times a year. Friday night he passed away due to some unknown causes, of which I can only determine is drug (pill) related. He wasn't feeling well and went to lie down and his cousin noticed that he wasn't breathing.. That's it.. Snuffed out a light on a flame I thought would never burn out.. I had just talked to him that same day.. I know his uncle had given him some pills but Brandon knew his limit.. He's blacked out off xanax before and I even called the Sheriff on him once to make sure he didn't hurt himself..

He was more than a friend to me.. He was my brother in so many ways that I wouldn't doubt it if we were somehow related. But he's gone now.. I'm still shocked about it. I mean. I loved him so much..

No one knew him like I did.
    No one shared what I did with him.
    No one else heard what he shared with me.

I'm just... lost right now. There's a big hole in me and I can't figure out how to fill it..

R.I.P Brandon Robert Smith
    11-12-1990 to 04/08/2011
    Always gone, but never.. NEVER forgotten.
    I hope I'm doin' right by you man..
    I know I don't believe in Jesus and heaven and all that, but I'm sure wherever you are you're having a hell of a time.
    I'll be sure and go hard for you here man love you forever and always bro..

2. Sorry to hear about your loss, man. :(
    Just try to remember the good times with him.

3. It always sucks losing a good friend. Don't worry though you'll make it through the hard times! Just try to remember the good times you guys had when you were growing up.

I am sorry for your loss my man!

4. sorry about your loss man....but i really dont think you should be hoping for him to have a hell of time :confused:

5. stay strong dude. my next session is in his memory.