R.I.P Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dizzy, May 16, 2019.

1. RIP General Pinochet. When you died so did the hopes and aspirations of not just many Chileans but countless citizens of the world. Your place in the fight against communism will never be forgotten.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. My stepmom passed away past week. So sad.for my father and half sister.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. In the last 15 years, my wife and I have experienced the deaths of all of our parents, my brother, two sisters in law, and at least four very close friends, not to mention aunts, uncles, and other friends we knew less well.

It's a bitch getting old, and one of the hardest parts is saying goodbye over and over again.

We miss all of them. The loss of a single individual in your life creates a little hole they used to fill, and our lives are beginning to look like Swiss cheese.

If there is one solace I've discovered that seems to help me deal with losing loved ones, it's the realization that they are only lost in the present and future. They may no longer be, but they will always have been. And as the song says, They can't take that away from me.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Rip to my buddy noel. who knows where he'd be if I hadn't got him kicked out of our orphanage.
    That fucker taught me a lot about drugs while he lived and not to let a junkie inject you with some shit when he died

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. R.I.P OSG.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. RIP Ma. She was only 56. May she rest easy now. knowing we will soon be reunited eases my mind.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  7. Im going to visit my cousin grave ina few minutes. My momma taking us over there. I miss him very much an I hate the person who killed him!!!!

~Toni~