Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

R.I.P. Storm, my fav bong.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bobbert, Dec 27, 2005.

1. take it to a local blower they can easily fix that... the fracture needs to be cleaned up and the piece anealed over night after that you'll see a bit of a blur where the colors don't match up but it should be leakfree

2. When a piece breaks, atleast to me, the loss of any future memories with it sadden more more then the loss of money. Sure it sucks too but am I the only one that amasses a huge amount of memories between friends with my pieces?

Sorry to hear about your loss dude, Goodluck finding something to improve the mood.

3. that sucks, sorry to hear it man. ^^ yea its the same way for me i havent broke any of my peices yet but it would be more sad cus of all of the memories that are attached to it

4. He is re-making it for me with the same double perc. If he can get it out of the tube with out damaging it. Even if he damages it he is making me a new double perc bong, should be simmilar to Storm but a little better. I gave him $150 to work with, so we will see what he comes up with.

5. try rubber cement, you coat it on thickly but smoothly

so you don't really notice it. try it man im telling you it works.