R.I.P Roor I never go to smoke out of. Very Very sad story. Also smoked with a hobo.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenRush, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Last night, I met up with this girl ( I met her at a party a few weeks ago ) and she wanted me to smoke her out. We were planning to smoke at mine, but my brother and his fiance were getting kinky and they were loud. So I didn't want to ruin any chances I had. So I ask if we can smoke at hers. She said her parents are out ( I later find out shes 19 and still lives at home ) and Im just like what ever this will most likely be a one off thing.

Fast forward to 11pm, Im waiting outside her house. When shes texts me. "Parents not out, sick". Letting you know it was a 25 minute walk in the dark to her house ( car broke down, 2 days ago [​IMG] ) so Im standing there like wtf. Is she sick or her parents. Wtf do I do. I turn around to leave and there she is. Its pitch black as well, so it scared the shit out of me. She just gives me a hug and we talk etc etc.

Fast forward 20 minutes, were in this tunnel, because we couldn't find anywhere else. Since Im a fucking lad, I load the bowl for her and says she can take the first rip out of it ever. She just says ok, no thank you, no I feel honored, so shes ripping it, Im like fuck she can hit it, suddenly, I hear "what are you doing down there" from behind me. I turn around to this hobo......SMASH....Tap tap tap tap. Im so scared. It was such a loud sound. I forget about the talking and get out the flash light on my phone. And all I see is my Roor, every where on the ground ( its concrete obviously ) and that girl is just running away through the tunnel. Like.......the feeling is indescribable...I felt like dying, there were like no remains, It was like she threw it against the ground, there was glass everywhere, I couldn't even see the label. Anyway I turn around, to see a hobo, that looks a lot like Tommy Chong. And no joke, sounds exactly like Tommy as well "Man....Bitch broke your bong...that sucks..." Like all I could do was laugh. It sounded so much like him.

I just sat down and slumped against the wall. Tommy ( im calling him that ) sits down next to me ( he smelt like lynx...for some reason.). Since its pitch black all I see is a little flame and some smoke. "Yo man, want some of this joint" (says tommy) I just sit there gobsmacked. This night has been so unbelievably crazy.

Long story short. I smoked with him, he gave me a hug and I gave him a bag. I went home to roll a joint. Because now all I have is my old piece of shit colour change.

Oh yeah she sent me a text the next day. What happened, thought it was my dad.
    I was so angry. But I know karma will pay me back one day.

Yeah try to make sense of this. Its fucked. My minds still going crazy. I got that RooR 3 days ago....and I was saving it for a video, for "TWIXBONG'S" Contest

Who knows I might win that.

Peace.

2. Ill try to get a picture of the remains today.

3. I have smoked with many a homeless in my time...

4. Make that bitch pay you back, what the hell.

5. I feel immense sorrow... but I'm jealous of being able to share a smoke with a hobo.

6. Confront her and be like, you broke my bong, give me money !

7. It was the most interesting night off my life. I think Im a really nice guy, I dont really want to ask her for the money, yes it was her fault. But I don't know Im so fucking confused. Her dads a police officer, yes I know. Stereotypical. I think thats why she freaked the fuck out.

8. Thats awesome but still sucks cock man! Im really sorry my bong was broken a week ago it really fucking sucks i never even got to use it though. But I'm sorry man my condolences

9. I would be soo pissed too.

10. It was my first ever proper bong. And I also feel terrible, because I broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years and she gave me back this gold necklace, which I sold for $400 ( bought it for 320) Profit!?!?!?!? :smoke:

And I felt terrible so I tried to cheer myself up by buying my first ever proper bong.

It was really similar to this w.w.w.@quAL@b...technologies.com/scientific-glass/roor-tech/roor-tech-mini-barrel-perc-straight-black-1.html

Edit : ^^ blurred it out FARK!

11. Do did you at least get to fuck her out of all this?

12. I made a girl pay me $40 for the $60 ash catcher she lapped her phone onto.

13. ask for payment in fleash

14. Ask for oral stimulation

15. Damn that fucking sucks, she owes you a blowjob at bare minimum.

But it's pretty dope you smoked with the homeless dude. I've found that homeless people are among the realest, down-to-earth people you'll ever meet. One time I was at this park-ish place near my house and I was about to smoke but realized my pipe wasn't in my backpack. I saw a homeless dude so I asked him if he had some papers. Not to my surprise, he did and offered me some. I rolled up a few doobies. This guy was really cool so I decided to share my joints with him.

He was so grateful not only because I was willing to smoke him out, but because I actually recognized him as a human being. I never really thought about it, but when you're homeless people tend to look the other way and avoid eye contact with you and that kinda stuff. That shit really got to him and understandably so. I have to say this was a moment in my life where I was pretty fucking ashamed of our society.

After we smoked, this guy, who essentially has nothing but the clothes on his back, offered me $5 for the session. I was dumbfounded. I couldn't believe that someone with so little would be willing to give up $5, which could be better spent on food or clothes or something. I refused at first, but initially ended up giving him about a quarter ounce for that $5 bill. He was ecstatic and said he hasn't been able to smoke for a few years because he just can't afford it and that that bud would last him months.

Anyways, what I learned from this event was that no matter how smart you think you are, you're always in a position to learn something.

Sorry to hijack your thread, I just thought this was sorta relevant.

16. All good bro, I was going to go into more detail I just didn't think people would believe me, I smoke with a vietnam vet ( Tommy) and holy fuck the stories he told me. If you have seen Napalm Child, Go on youtube. You will never be the same, I still get chills

17. Sucks man, but thanks for the cool read!

18. Break in her bum by surprise like she broke ur bong ;)

19. Sucks about your bong but at least you got to smoke with a homelesss person kinda makes me want to find a hobo so I can smoke with them sadly where I live there aren't any of those because I live in a small town

20. ^^ I agree with thewarden about homeless people. they are the most down to earth people.

about the thread. that sucks big titties. RooRs are nice glass, I would hate to see the pic of a RooR shatter. "Man....Bitch broke your bong...that sucks..." hahahahah damn funny.