R.I.P. Mike Taylor. I love you bro.

Discussion in 'General' started by geetardude, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Hey,

Well, today it's been exactly one year since one of my best friends died in a car accident. It's 9 am, and he died around 8 am this time last year. It's really starting to fuck with me. I got some Jim Beam left over from last night, so I'm chillin' on that. I know, its really early to be drinking, but I dont gotta work until thursday, so bottoms up. Please guys, smoke some bowls in his memory. I know there were a lot of people that didnt like him, because he dressed like a "punk" or whatever, but he was a good person. I guess it's true, only the good die young. I think I'm going to go over to his grave here in a few. Peace.

2. I didn't know him, but I'm really sorry to hear about it bro. The end of summer is always a tought time, right around now, for me. Two years ago one of my friends shot himself in the head with a shotgun and died a slow death...pains me to think about it, especially when I think about what it was over. He killed himself for the fact that they wouldn't let him see his kid.... How can you deny someone the right to see THEY'RE kid?!... wow. I feel for ya bro, just think though.. hes in a better place...

-AFD

3. Im sorry dude, RIP to your buddy.

4. Sorry man, my deepest condolences.... Try to keep your head up buddy, for he is at all peace... Whether you believe it or not...

5. Sorry man, my deepest condolences.... Try to keep your head up buddy, for he is at all peace... Whether you believe it or not...