Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

R.I.P Gabriel Evans Phillipe

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cLOUD9, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Im sorry for your loss :(

2. Damn I could feel your emotions while reading that. I'm so sorry, dude.

I'm sure you'll never forget him - dedicate smoking to him (Y)

3. I'm sorry to hear it man. May he R.I.P.
    My next toke will be for him.
    I hope you're doing alright.

4. Really sorry for your loss man, that's terrible,
    we'll all be smokin' to his name today

5. Damn. Sorry about your loss.

6. sorry too hear may your friend R.I.P...
    my tokes today go out to you and him stay strong man..losing someone that close to you his hard but remember all the good times man, thats all you can do...my heart goes out to you man it really does..

7. sorry to hear about your lose dude...losing a friend sucks no matter how you put it..my next bowl is dedicated to your friend...

8. I'm so sorry man, take it easy and think of all the great times you and him had together. Memories last forever.

9. That's rough man, just 15 years old, too many good people die so young. My next bowl is for him, and the one after is for you and the friends and family he left behind. Always treasure the memories man.

10. sry for your loss bro. RIP

11. For some reason i even teared up a little reading that, I'm really sorry man.

Atleast he's in a better place right now and doesn't have to deal with the day to day bullshit anymore, and it sounds like with the family problems he was having that he probably did have to deal with a lotta bullshit.

12. R.I.P...........Rest in Paradise:(

13. this blunt is for all the fallen homies

R.I.P

14. This volcano bowl is for you Gabriel Evans Phillipe, I hope your sitting with the greatest in a giant field of heavenly buds and toking with Jesus