R.I.P bro, he died

Discussion in 'General' started by CHRONIKKKK, May 7, 2007.

1. alright i started a thread like 5 - 6 days ago about my cuzin having cancer and being really sick .. well he just passed away today, his temperature was high he couldnt breathe properly and the cancer was spread in his lungs brain and prostate, and i think his heart stopped .. i was there the whole day yesterday waiting on news ... and at about 9 pm the doctor came and told us that he is gone, i was there with all his friends family and everyone

its a sad day in my family ... R.I.P

we all loved him:(

peace

2. Sorry to hear that mate, my next joints for him, you and his family and friends.

3. damn. sorry to hear that.

R.I.P

4. rip

but look on the bright side: he had people all around that loved him when he died, not a lot of people are able to get that

5. R.I.P.

It's always hard to lose someone you care for. My next smoke is definitely dedicated to him.

6. im sorry friend. the death of others is somehow hard to take....but that can just bring you closer together with life..good luck i hope your not to sad over it...sorry....how did he first find out he had cancer??

7. I'm so sorry to hear what happened, he's in a better place now, where he can't feel that pain anymore :( God will take care of him now, and you'll be able to see him again.

I'll smoke a bowl to his memory today

RIP

8. Hey Chronikkkk, I'm really sorry about your loss. Sounds like he will be missed, make sure the memories and love live on. Losing someone is a tough situation to handle, but you can not let it eat you up inside. If you need to talk, hit me up in the PM's and I'd be glad to try and help you bro.

9. [​IMG] I'm sorry to hear about your cousin, Chronikkkk. R.I.P.

10. Im so sorry to hear that. I hope the family and friends are ok. keep well man, im sad to hear this.

11. thanks guys, i think it was meant to be this way ....

12. Damn im sorry to hear about your cousin bro.

13. Sorry to hear about this chronchron, but all things happen for a reason and now he is indulging in pleasures and a life that none of us could fathom, and surely waiting for you there.

These next geebs are in his name.

14. Man, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss... losing someone close is never easy, but at least you know his suffering and pain from the cancer is over.

I just woke up (bein a bit lazy today), but my first bowl of the day with definately be a memorial toke for your cous

15. RIP, my thoughts are with u guys and him. Stay strong.

Next chance I get to burn one down, it's in his name.

16. FUCK i hate cancer.. they should stop spending billions of dollars on weapons and war and use that money to come up with a fucking cure for all the diseases in the world .. i cant believe your cousin passed away so fast, but i guess atleast he didnt suffer.. i seriously feel your pain bro, hang tough for your aunt and uncle man, RIP

17. I'm really sorry to hear that. One of my cousins has cancer too. I actually just saw her about an hour ago at another family members funeral.

18. man thats rough but not totally unfortunate. like jollyroger said hes in a better place now kickin it with God and prolly smokin a bowl down the golden streets. my sympathies for your family but keep up man.

19. that sucks major bro i dunno what to say really, exceot ill smoke one for him, and another for you and yours, im sorry for your loss