*r/ Evolutionary Music Vol.2*

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Earth Ling, May 17, 2013.

1. Liked that last song. Even though I am some kind of white devil with the privilege of living in this gutter nation, oppressed by a police state for wearing all black clothing with equality patched. But that doesnt excuse those other rich white men in 17 ,18 & 1900's. Race wars are fueled everyday in our media. I love Immortal and underground hiphop but when I go to shows (excluding Immortal because all his shows are packed with young white privileged kids) I get fucked with. Its not enough I'm out supporting the local Scene or listening to enlightening music, I often feel the only way I could fit in was if my skin completion had more melanoma in it. I see racism as a created distraction. Classism is a much more real problem. Rich shit on everyone regardless of Color. I'm from Flint Michigan, the south side. Have you seen what's been going on here? I've been at the forefront for over a year at city hall. Went to the capital got thrown out, and what does the media do.... They go and say it's racism and that the problem affects only those of color. Because white ppl somehow have an immunity to poverty and toxicity. I have native blood in me too a member of the Ojibwa. But that prolly only because a white man raped a woman.