Qwiso

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by FeelGasm, May 28, 2013.

1. get it off the wax paper and get it onto parchment paper. If you dont have any, put it back on a glass dish. wax paper is no good.

2. it its parchment paper :) my mistake!

Now.. I'm going to go buy a g pen micro on Friday and cut a piece off the ball of qwiso and put it on the pen

• I purchased the MicroG which is a set of 2 pens with some extra stuff..(that's actually useful) and an extra Coil / heating element... and w/ shipping it was only 108 bux.. so i'm super super stoked for that to come in sometime next week! also... I don't know.. but my pharmacy offers wax that is amber colored / not super dark or black or anything.. for 30 dollah a gram.. is that a great price for medicinal wax?

3. sounds good to me for some golden yellow oil. Who knows how well its purged though.

4. What do you mean?

5. #26 Jimmy Carter, Jun 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2013
    mean what? how well its purged? the purging process is removing the solvent you made the oil with.

6. Oh right! Its butane honey oil.. So should be pretty well purged

7. Exactly, its BHO, Its most likely underpurged. Just be careful, thats all.

8. #29 OhioStateBuckeyes, Jun 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2013
    put a little on a bowl first to see how it smokes. if the hash expands and bubbles up, than it wont work in your pen. (too much impurities)

if it melts even more into an oil, than you are good to go :D

BTW, the A pen and G pen are made by the same manufacturer (in china i think) as they look identical. however, you should take off the white silicon filter thing when using your pen. it makes the pen work MUCH better. :)

edit: woah i thought i was on the second page but i was only on the first. BHO should work fine. underpurged BHO has impurities that may mess up your atomizer but it will work.

9. Thank you! So honestly... Which form of affordable oil usually trends to work best with the pens?

10. Oh crap. I figured BHO was pretty easily purged! silly me :D
    I'll be looking around that's for sure.. I'm going to avoid QWISO hash for the pen though I think..

Ahh! thank you for the suggestion on the melting / bubbling thing.. My first run of qwiso did a little bubbling, lol.

The A and G pen are the same :eek: ohwell :D I already ordered it!

11. Anything can be easily purged if you care and know what you're doing. Most people, especially street dealers, rush that shit so they can sell it quick and cheap, they dont care about anyones health...