Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Qwiso Question...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pittsburgh412, Jun 19, 2013.

1. I am planning on making my first batch of QWISO in a couple days.  The only thing I was wondering is how much yield of hash I would get.  

I plan on using about 10 grams of top shelf buds (very cristally and sticky and covered in trichs). Does anybody know roughly how much that much weight would yield?

Thanks

2. #2 EnjoiKush, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
    a pound

Jk, but probably around .7-1.3

3. #3 EvoMan454, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
    If you have top shelf buds, I wouldn't run that for iso hash. You'd only get about a gram or so of hash, which won't last you as long as 10 grams of top shelf dank. I make hash out of leftover stems and shake, and it is just as potent as running regular buds, and I would still have my regular bud to go along with the iso hash. Just melt the hash on top of your bowl or whatever method you are going to use, then enjoy.

If you do decide to make the iso, start with less bud until you get the hang of making it just in case you mess up. You wouldn't want to mess up your first batch of iso, and lose all 10 grams of your bud.