Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QWISO Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iPower Plant, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Hey guys I just have a quck question on QWISO hash. Yesterday I did my first wash with whatever shake I had. Came out pretty good but the hash is so gooey. Reminds me of caramel

It's almost so gooey you want to call it hash oil rather then hash. Either way it gets me ripped of 2 hits, just wondering what factors come into play that either make it (dusty, hard, sticky, etc)

Here's mine

image-2373324632.jpg

2. let it sit out and dry some more and it'll harden up..

qwiso isn't really supposed to be the same consistency than regular hash... it's more of an oil.

you can mix some kief in with it, and that'll change it up as well.

3. [quote name='"Adubya"']let it sit out and dry some more and it'll harden up..

qwiso isn't really supposed to be the same consistency than regular hash... it's more of an oil.

you can mix some kief in with it, and that'll change it up as well.[/quote]

Ok thank you, you can use all pure kief to make it and get excellent results right?

4. The deciding factor when i do my wash is how long i let it soak. Cannabinoids tend to be extracted within the first few seconds of contact with the alcohol.

I let mine soak for about 15 seconds. Then swirl rather than shake for about 30 seconds. Then strain it.

I also freeze my bud/stems/shake before i wash it, as it helps the trich glands expose cannabinoids.

I also find that if i do a second wash with my herb, it tends to come out gooey and not like a sifted hash.

Your color and consistency comes from the terpenes and chlorophyll which you have also extracted. This isnt anything bad, but it does affect the taste of it, and it wont be as pure.

But nonetheless, youre still gunna enjoy and get blazed :smoke: enjoy!!

5. yeah.. but i donno if i'd use kief to make it, since it's already so good as is.

but i have mixed some in with the qwiso just to get a different consistency.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]