qwiso? or ?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by NYcdemn, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Hey guys

quick question :

I took half of ounce of some trims and ran them threw a 30 sec wash and strain and finished off with a strainer.. no cofee filter.

I let it sit.. for 2 days and i was left with some brown gooey stuff..

so i scraped it up with a blade.. and then took tht and kneaded it..

I was left over with a black goo ball...

It has absolutely no smell at all.. ??? what did I do wrong? :smoking:

2. You did nothing wrong. The darker the color the more pure THC it is. You just have one chronic ass qwiso ball.

3. WRONG WRONG WRONG

the darker it is doesnt mean the danker it is.

in my experience, the more blond/amber it looks the better.

is it a dark green/black color? it sounds like chlorophyll

dont get me wrong, it will get you baked as a clam, but i dont
    think its as pure as it could've been. i usually do a 15 second or less shake
    for the initial run, and then a slightly longer shake for a second extract

4. I don't totally agree with you on this one. My friend made a really pure hash that was dark dark brown with no green at all. It seemed to last a lot longer than the tan hash which made me think it was higher quaility.

5. Are you sure your talking about qwiso hash and not water/bubble hash or finger hash? Because for sure the darker the color of qwiso, the less pure it really is. Not running it thru the coffee filter left some impurities in it. Its still smokable and definatly still gonna be pretty good, just with the extra stuff in it. Theres people who have been able to get qwiso hash so pure that its white and full melt...

6. yeah dude, i get the white melty stuff whenever i do it, and im sure dude above's talking about bubble hash.

i hope!

:bongin: