Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"QWISO or KIEF" ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 5cooby Doo, Feb 24, 2012.

1. I have a 5 chamber grinder. Should I take the kief and top a bowl?

Or should I 99% iso wash it, evaporate that, by putting it (in a container) and that on top of hot water and then top a bowl?

Will there be a difference? :bongin:

2. personally i scrape my kief out first then i soak the parts of the grinder for the rest of it

3. good question.
    I would also like to know what the differences are between just plain pressed kief, or iso kief.

4. 0 difference it will just be easier to work with after iso wash ... If u sneeze it won't blow away ;)

5. I'd go with dumping it on top of a bowl pack, but i'm just a lazy stoner

6. Doing a qwiso wash will just make it oily and black as you break the trichomes heads from the stalks. It induces oxidation, and as far as I understand, oxidation is the result of the degradion of THC, so maybe you'll oxidize it into other cannabinoids like CBN, CBD, etc. What isn't the result of the oils released from the heads separating, will just be kiefy and dusty like.