Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QWISO opinions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TokenMD, Jul 28, 2019.

1. 2ADDF0DF-D4E8-433F-A001-8154CEA1FA8C.png 66CDA5D9-8F05-45CA-AAFC-AD7DF4FEE79A.png First time trying out qwiso hash, did this on a whim, looking for criticism lol. I did a quick 30 second wash of about 6 grams of leftover buds chilled in the freezer, strained through double layer unbleached coffee filters. Let it evaporate on dry skillet at 170f for about an hour until it was dry then switched to hot bath at 150f for an hour collected it and put it in the freezer for an hour. It’s not shatter but it does break apart when cold and I felt like the color was pretty good. Give me your opinions!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looks good, hows it smoke?

3. 708A5E81-E960-4EFD-9F3B-1C78FB108001.png View attachment 2653434
    Smokes great I think it’s smooth good flavor and is potent, I will admit not quite as good as some medical grade bho I have but damn close. Here’s a side by side

4. Nice, maybe do the wash a shorter time to reduce green tinge.

But if its good keep doing what your doing.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I don't think the green tinge matters. My RSO turns out so dark green it looks black and works quite well, which is what matters to me. Good job, OP.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Looks good I’ve done it I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. [​IMG]

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. It's full of water. Did you use a fan to evaporate the alcohol?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yes

10. I've done that before with the same results. The fan sounds like a good idea but as you discovered you're better off letting it evaporate without help. What's your plan now?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Moving to another house

• Funny Funny x 1