qwiso mids

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Foxy999, Jun 8, 2010.

1. #1 Foxy999, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
    I have made a lot of batches of hash oil out of heady plant material. I have never made it out of mids and was wondering if anyone has? Like would it be worth it since the thc content of mids is low? Would I get more oil from a half of mids ($50/$60) or an eighth of flame ($50/$60)?

I know there would be a greater yeild if I let it soak for a while, but I want gold oil and not dark green/brown.

So who's made oil from mids?

Foxyy

EDIT: Also the qwiso sticky doesn't have the herbs ground up really fine, I read in another guide that it matters, and it would really matter for mids that are fishscaled/bricked.

EDIT2: What if I made a batch of oil from just red hairs? Like really red, like from lambsbread, so the oil would be red? And what about all purple nugs? I guess it would have to soak for a bit to get the color.

2. its definitely still worth it. making concentrates out of mids is probably the best thing you can do with them imo

3. Do you know if I will get more oil from mids or an eighth of high quality nug?

Foxyy