Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QWISO Method

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gibson01919, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Has anyone tried putting their ISO on wax paper instead of a glass plate? Then you could maybe freeze it once the ISO evaporated and the hash would get hard and easily flake off of the paperSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Bump.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 TheAnswer121, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    never done it, but should work. ;)

4. I remember seeing some kid buy oil on wax paper in college and it was horrible, QWISO should be dandy though

5. You shouldn't use wax paper for concentrates, parchment paper is the way to go! Other than that, it sounds like a fine idea.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

6. U should honestly either use oil slick pads no knock offs or a Pyrex tray.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app