Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Qwiso in Crockpot

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Th3budhunt3r, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Can I make Qwiso with crockpot has anybody done this and I want to substitute ISO with everclear???

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. silly rabbit :laughing:

3. #3 cball, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014

yes
    grain is better imho (safe)
    monitor this well as crock pots will be too hot when it gets close, you remove it when it gets close and let it evaporate slower or use as a tincture (grain is safe to consume vs iso being a poison)  can add the grain-oil to butter to infuse it...add it to edibles as is, before cooking, or in drinks...

<edit>  do 'wash' the plant material at least twice with the grain, be sure you squeeze it in a coffee filter or cheese cloth to get it all.

keep the crockpot way out in the yard...it will have a strong alcohol smell for awhile and the fumes are flammable.

i do wish the schools taught them how to deduce and come to conclusions vs memorize things so 'no kid is left behind'...I blame Nancy Reagen.

• Like Like x 2