Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Qwiso Hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ShaneScream, Feb 13, 2011.

1. I am planning on making some Qwiso Hash tonight.
    I know all of the steps and Am going to be using a half ounce of quality buds.
    I just want to Know how much it might yield..? I plan on doing three washes since I am using high quality buds vs. plant trimmings

2. People are gonna tell you not to use high quality buds. I've never made QWISO, but i'm currently saving up stems for it.

Dank is for smoking.

Stems, trimmings, regs, mids are for QWISO

3. I have a bag of mids as well so I will use them.
    Same question though, If I used a half ounce of mids, how much hash would I be likely to get out of it?

4. well, 3 washes??
    should get a few grams id suppose
    at least a couple
    not sure tho
    never made that much before.

make some cannabutter
    its great!!

5. I'm not sure about yields but I would use the lowest grade possible.
    I've only ever done it with stems and a little bit of shake, and the results were great. No reason wasting some good, smokeable buds