Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

qwiso hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blowtreez, Dec 2, 2010.

1. can i use the alcohol that im using to wash my grinder with to the wash some stems i have so that i dont have more alcohol to evaporate?

i was planning on after washing my grinder, soaking my stems and shake in the same alcohol and then puttin it through a coffee filter and letting it evaporate....does that sound right?

2. I dont see why it would make much of a difference, i would say use a little more than you need for your grinder tho... im sure there is a limit as to how much it can solvent per certain amount, and you dont wanna surpass that, so yea just use a bit extra to be safe...

3. That would be fine but don't let the iso soak into the stems just a quick ~30 second shake will do it.

4. Hhaha yea lots of people dont realize how much longer the soak is while it sits in the strainer/filter waiting to strain.

5. alright yea i kno i made sure to only let it sit in the stems for a very short period of time...its drying out now, hopefully it will be smokable by tw morning

whats the best way to smoke it? i currently have no herbs to put under it

6. you may have to find some hot knifing technique lol smoking qwiso can be a task without bud or an oil dome for the bong