Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Qwiso Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hubblybubb, Aug 11, 2009.

1. I made this by soaking my vapor whip in iso for a few minutes then using the same alcohol to do a Qwiso extraction of between 1/4 and 1/2 ounce of spent bud. Again this was made all from vaporizer waste!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      80.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      71.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      61 KB
      Views:
  2. Damn. Thats the last time i throw away my vaporized bud!
    Hows the high from that stuff?

3. Just made this today so ill have to get back to you on that but ive heard its more body high since more thc than cbd is burned off in vaporization. Me and a buddy are planning on smoking this later tonight so ill post back with how it goes

4. Resembles a pile of shit. But let us know how it goes. Might wanna try it.

5. I always wanted to try hash. I need to make some of this asap.

6. looks like resin, grosssss

7. Yeah, I thought it was supposed be a brownish color... Like maybe a golden brown... That looks very unhealthy. :)

8. i would vape that just to be safe

9. Hopefully you wont smoke the guitar pick as well.

10. ur gonna get so stoned :D

11. Did you use 95 % iso? looks a lil dark but none the less i imagine it would get you blazed :D

12. lol whats that crap on the guitar pick. ha jks, but yeah does look like resin

13. It may look like resin but it sure wasnt resin. It was my first time trying the qwiso method so i probably did some things wrong. However, me and 2 friends got really really high off of half that and a couple bowls of schwag.

14. There are a bunch of different types of hash. I have had black tar hash which basically looks just like resin and I have also had other kinds that are brownish greenish which are a lot harder and doesn't have that resin feel.