QWISO hash question

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by getzlifted, Jun 3, 2010.

1. I just made a decent ammount of beautiful golden flakey qwiso hash but alas i have no idea how to consume this tasty treat. I've seen the oil rigs but i don't really have the money or shop to get one. So any ideas that you guys have to ingest this goodness please let me know!!

2. Stick a small amount in the freezer for about 20 minutes, take it out, break it up into a powder. You can use the powder much like keif.

3. I usually do bottle tokes or occasionally hot knives. But that's only because I can't find an extract smoking kit :(

They get you really messed up though.

4. just cut a sliver off as long as you want, lay in a circular manner around top of your bowl(bud under it), and once your done hitting it, put a coin(depending on bowl size depends on the coin.. to cover the hash so it stops burning.

or if it is pliable, you could roll a "snake in the grass" joint.. basically, take a piece of hash, roll it into a thin line, put it in the middle of a J or cigarette. (in the middle of the "grass" (filling) lol)

5. Scoop a bit onto a paperclip/pin, pack a bowl and then heat the pin whilst holding it vertically over the bowl, and it should begin to melt off the pin and drip into your bowl.

6. ^^^ that is the best way...melt into the bowl... it always burns the best when its soaking into nugs as a liquid....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm