Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

qwiso hash question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 32degrees, Sep 2, 2008.

1. ok so i made some qwiso and i left to go home for the weekend, i come back nd the scraped hash seems dramatically smaller, like half the size, could i have scraped it to early nd just more alcohol evaporated, i quess i must admit that i scraped only about 18 hours in not the full 24 like hashmouf says

any imput? i know no one took any it was hidden really well nd no one knew i even made it

2. Yes it's probably that it wasn't completely evaporated. Also once you scrape it, I like to work it around a bit to get it all the iso out.

3. Probably evaporated more. Good thing you didn't smoke it at 18 hours, may have had a flamin bowl on your hands :p

4. cool well you think it is still safe to smoke now, its probably been like 4 days since i made it soo i assume all the alcohol is completely gone iven though i scraped it early