Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Qwiso Hash Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aj22, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Hello everyone, so I want to make some hash using the QWISO method but I only have 3 grams of dank. How much will this yield using the QWISO method.

2. very very very little hash.... just smoke it

3. ^Yeah, not much at all. I wouldn't really bother with anything less than a half o.

But hey if you really want some qwiso go for it but you'll probably only get .2-.3 if that.

4. well i think im gonna try it anyway just cause im bored as hell but thanks for the answers :)

5. You will be much better off just smoking it.

Are you at least going to make sure to save some nugs to put the hash on top of? :p

I usually use the QWISO method for stems, shake, or my grinder. If you have a few grams of dank, it's going to be way more worth your while to just smoke it, IMO.

6. You could get maybe .5 if you don't filter it, probably more like .3

7. .3? If I can get .8 from a quarter making BHO, he can definitely get like .8 with 3 grams if he does 2-3 washes making QWISO. Especially if he soaks it a tad longer.