Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QWISO Hash Help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by adad2222, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Ok so I used about 4g highgrade abv. Soaked in jar with 95% iso for 30 seconds shaking rapidly. Strained threw 2x strainer and 2x coffee filter. Green alcohol is on plate, put it in the garage, come back later that night about 8 hours later and a got a nice little bit of resin in the middle of the plate aswell as a bit some other places, it pretty much looked scrapable but the guide said 24hour so i went to bed. Woke up next day, checked on it and overnight it turned from what looked like regular good hash on the plate with a nearly identical look to most of the guides ive read, instead a had a few drops of green liquid around the plate that was not dry at all and did not look like much. used hairdryer to dry it out and tryed scrape but their is barely anything their just green patches of where the liquid was. Anyone have some advice on what happened, i think there had to have been something to do with the temperaure in the garage because it was freezing cold all night and in the morning.

2. you should have just let it sit another 24 hours.
    But this idea was fail to begin with.
    Why? heres why
    when you vape weed, you get THC.
    The only thing left in most vaped weed is the other Cannabinoids , almost all of the THC is gone.
    I would never waste my time making edibles or hash out of vaped bud , I would mix it with weed and smoke it out of a joint/blunt or bong.
    a 1:3 ratio of weed to AVB works good.
    .2 weed+.6 AVB=.8 blunt.

3. hmm yeah it really was much more of an experiment to begin with man i didn`t want to use expensive purple kush for my first time. I have a feeling that it was simply too cold in the garage and the 5% water in the rubbing alcohol i boguht must have froze during the time being their then when my dad was using the garage in the morning with a warmer temp it melted or something hence still needed to dry more. Ok im thinking about trying this with regular bud but would it be worth to use 7g highgrade purp

4. Since its your first time making it, I would start off with a low amount.
    Maybe 1 or 2 grams just to make sure you got it right.

5. ok yeah ill probably do that, what kind of a yield you think youll get from 1-2grams of qwiso

6. Too many factors to tell you, but you will get blasted.

7. ok im gonna try it out today with around 1.5-2ish grams of dank purp grinded it super fine and letting it and the alcohol sit in the freezer for about 30 mins. Does it matter how much alcohol you use like if i put just enough (which will only be like 100ml) to submerge the chronic will it work best or if i put more so it gets to absorb more or something

8. anyone know before it do it lol

9. ok I did it and am now left with a nice thc rich looking liquid in the plate. its quite green maybe not as green as some of the pictures ive seen on fourms but those people used much more than 1.5g-2gs. cracked the window in the basement open a bit and now i play the waiting game perhaps ill post finish product at the end :hello:

10. I've done qwiso with vaped weed and had no problems, of course it won't be high quality but what do you expect from AVB? You need to have it dry a lot longer than 8 hours though.

11. did it today its been drying for about 5 hours. from looking at the plate most of the alcohol seems to have evaporated and im left with a darkgreen golden goo around the plate. It smells super dank like when i just open my jar of purple kush and take that first whiff! Does anyone think it will be good for tonite in another 7 hours i used a very small ammount of alcohol and it seems to have almost fully evaporated with the help of a hair dryer but i just wanna be safe. Anyone know if 12 hours seems ok for just a small ammount of alcohol used
    thx :D:smoke:

12. just wait a full 24hours.