qwiso hash...? first attempt ever

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by hydromanDWC, Jun 22, 2011.

1. So this is my attempt at qwiso hash is it suppose to be like this, never seen or smoked it, it gets my high lol but idk if its suppose to be like this

2. There's a pic

Attached Files:

3. i let mine dry longer than yours, but if it gets you high, that's what matters.

4. ill assume you used 91% iso and not 71.

71 will extract less chlorophyll 91 starts to extract it almost instantly.

so if you let it sit any longer then 15 seconds in 91 it most likely is tainted with chlorophyll.

i find that tarry black looking iso gives me a head ache every time i smoke.

so next time use 71% and shake for 30 seconds at MAX and strain, and when straining, it CANT sit int he alcohol. or its just going to extract more and more cholorophyll.

so with 91 only do a 15 second wash,

with 71 do 30.

5. No headache and I'm pretty high but like is this just a bunch of cloraphyl lol or is this still a ton of thc goodness.

Yes I used 91 its sat to long but yeah I just wanna know how much that effects the quality

6. its thc and chlorophyll together.

its just tainted with a bit of it.

it should still get you realll high.

if you let it sit to long it greatly hurts the final product.

7. It bubbles isn't that a good thing?

8. im not an expert on iso hash but im waiting for sirsog to come in here and school you on what to do and not to do.

but i havent seen him in a minute.

9. Good lol ill need to be schooled cuz I'm gonna be making a bunch next crop

10. ever thought about BHO Hash?

its way easier and can be smoked within an hour of making it!

11. #11 hydromanDWC, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Don't know what it is qwiso looked easy enough so I did that

12. google it dood.

or just search it on here youll get alot of results.

13. Yeah ive made batches that look like yours exactly. Mine bubbles also... Also i find that it makes me cough alot, but it gets me high as balls. QWISO is much easier to make than BHO also i think

14. LOL wheres Sirsog at, or should I say, SirQwiso? Typically, once you mix your product with 91% iso, shake it as much as possible for 30 sec to a minute. Then immediately poor through a coffee filter. The less shake time, the less return yet more potent product. The longer it is in contact with the iso the more you will get in return but less potency, if im correct. After about a minute of contact you start losing potency big time, because the iso evaporates so quickly. If your getting "lifted" off it, youv got the basics down. Keep it up

15. i dunno why.

but i feel 91% iso needs LESS then 30 seconds in total.

like 15 second of a shake is enough with 91%

but with 71 id go 30 and 30.

16. I use 99% isopropyl alcohol. I think the product wouldn't be as good as if u used 91%. But dudes iso looks really nice !!!